May 18 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<56789>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
DJ Trash-O-Matic  
#121 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 1:12:25 AM(UTC)
DJ Trash-O-Matic

A two bar stomping...
The Jedi  
#122 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 6:34:54 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Originally Posted by: BigBaller Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
That's hilarious, sixteen years ago was nothing compared to now..
Yeah we all have a little bit of history, but what matters the most in the game, is where we are at the moment,(today)

So are you saying your as good as the time we last played singles?

If so i whipped your ass 2 straight! Suck on them apples Miller! And i hardly even play anymore.

Seriously I think when were at tournaments together you should wrap my rods and get my drinks!

Millers Poppa!

Oh please BB, you have no chance of beating me in a set game race to whatever game amount..

First of all, you don't have that kind of endurance to battle me in that format.. you can't handle 5 sets in an 8 hour local event without forfeiting out early to go home.

I on the other hand can battle on the table for hours and hours on end, game after game after game till the sun rises up and the cows come home. I'm always the last one standing at any house session I've ever played at.. I can get on the table minutes after waking up and perform like I never left the table the night before..

Now granted you win good against me in doubles because I have a player behind me.. well because you know I'm a little weaker in doubles, that's the only real way you manage the Jedi... but one on one in a large game count you will fall short in your glory,

I on the other hand, hold a higher training regiment than you do

Bottom line BB, you just don't have the game that can dominate the Jedi one on one single handedly, and because your not a true singles player, you just wing it like most do.

Your Master!

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 6:40:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#123 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 6:49:52 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Seriously BB, if you want to settle this debate on who dominates who. Just step up to the plate, I'm calling you out on the table to set this debate in stone, " who dominates who?

We can play for car titles, money, title jacket, except you could never put my jacket on your back, just like the meaning goes, "your not worthy to tie my shoe laces", much less wear my jacket..lol

I'm game are you?

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 8:15:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AKPV22  
#124 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 2:31:12 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BigBaller Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
That's hilarious, sixteen years ago was nothing compared to now..
Yeah we all have a little bit of history, but what matters the most in the game, is where we are at the moment,(today)

So are you saying your as good as the time we last played singles?

If so i whipped your ass 2 straight! Suck on them apples Miller! And i hardly even play anymore.

Seriously I think when were at tournaments together you should wrap my rods and get my drinks!

Millers Poppa!

Oh please BB, you have no chance of beating me in a set game race to whatever game amount..

First of all, you don't have that kind of endurance to battle me in that format.. you can't handle 5 sets in an 8 hour local event without forfeiting out early to go home.

I on the other hand can battle on the table for hours and hours on end, game after game after game till the sun rises up and the cows come home. I'm always the last one standing at any house session I've ever played at.. I can get on the table minutes after waking up and perform like I never left the table the night before..

Now granted you win good against me in doubles because I have a player behind me.. well because you know I'm a little weaker in doubles, that's the only real way you manage the Jedi... but one on one in a large game count you will fall short in your glory,

I on the other hand, hold a higher training regiment than you do

Bottom line BB, you just don't have the game that can dominate the Jedi one on one single handedly, and because your not a true singles player, you just wing it like most do.

Your Master!

Good to see you dominating last night.
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
todoubled73  
#125 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 5:43:04 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Man

Today is handicapped singles at balloon inn

I won last week and there is a $15 bounty on my head.

I'm not a topped rank player but it's extra money for you to win and it is singles
The Jedi  
#126 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 7:04:52 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Why do some of you always attempt to always twist my objective.

Last night was most likely the bring, and all of you know I don't dabble in that format enough to claim dominance..

Jesus you might as well throw in the Mixed format, and discredit me there too, considering I've only played that event once in my life.

Singles AK, singles...the division were you stand at one side all by yourself.

You always say keeping it real, so Ak, keep my objective real and don't throw in the bull shit, like I didn't play last night.
AKPV22  
#127 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 9:06:21 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Why do some of you always attempt to always twist my objective.

Last night was most likely the bring, and all of you know I don't dabble in that format enough to claim dominance..

Jesus you might as well throw in the Mixed format, and discredit me there too, considering I've only played that event once in my life.

Singles AK, singles...the division were you stand at one side all by yourself.

You always say keeping it real, so Ak, keep my objective real and don't throw in the bull shit, like I didn't play last night.

You can’t call yourself dominant if you don’t dominate all phases of the game. Just sayin.

AK
BigBaller  
#128 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:51:21 AM(UTC)
BigBaller

Man

Quote:
Seriously BB, if you want to settle this debate on who dominates who. Just step up to the plate, I'm calling you out on the table to set this debate in stone, " who dominates who?

Lmao I've already dominated you History is set in stone as you say! LOL

Quote:
We can play for car titles, money, title jacket, except you could never put my jacket on your back, just like the meaning goes, "your not worthy to tie my shoe laces", much less wear my jacket..lol

Man were do i start with this? LOL

1. If we played for car titles, You would have to add about 40k with title so it would be even. Don't be dumb.

2. Just like the cars your jackets don't equal mine. Sorry i know that stings.

3. I don't like bed bugs so i would never wear you jacket i would burn it.

4. I don't believe you know how to tie your own laces so you wear slip-ons. Don't lie either fucker! LOL

Now take your second rate van & your second rate jackets and go get some man love down by the river that you enjoy so much!

Miller I love you man because so fucked in the head! Lmao

Your poppa! Now go get my drink biscuit
BigBaller  
#129 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:53:30 AM(UTC)
BigBaller

Man

Quote:
You can’t call yourself dominant if you don’t dominate all phases of the game. Just sayin.

AK don't tell Miller the truth he doesn't like it! Remember he is the Master LOL
todoubled73  
#130 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 2:00:13 AM(UTC)
todoubled73

Man

A master calling out experts and amatuers.

Is this just a warm-up to call out a master?

The Jedi  
#131 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 10:05:31 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Your not saying the truth BB, you haven't faced me in singles enough to own me in singles..
And now that I'm thinking about it, although i could be wrong, but I don't think so, but I don't think you where ever in any of the events that I won titles in, now that I remember you always sat on the sidelines.

You never was a part of the Civil war events for 3 years, no 2014 points race, not even in the super singles points race..
So how can you claim you own me when you were not part of the picture, you know what I mean, your name wasn't on the brackets in any of my title events, and if you were, someone else smashed your BB ass.

And if you really owned me, then I wouldn't have won last year's points race..

Now speak the truth here, your afraid to battle the Jedi in this era of time for money in general..

Here let's put this on the table.. if you win my game race that I'm talking about..and I promise right here right now, that if I lose this grudge game race, then I'll give this game up, sell my table, and never post on this forum again.. This is my promise to this whole state, I will also resign as an Oracle and bury my power, and no one will never see me at a tournament again.

Take it or leave it...

If you leave it, then your a chicken shit coward, and I'll stay right here till my last breathing day!

OCO
Master JediROTN teacher

Edited by user Monday, March 11, 2019 10:18:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#132 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 10:29:58 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

And yeah, that's what a Master does when needed, they put certain players back in their place when they step out of line in reasoning from a Master plan of a reality check...

Calling out the non beleavers!
AKPV22  
#133 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 3:40:01 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

And yeah, that's what a Master does when needed, they put certain players back in their place when they step out of line in reasoning from a Master plan of a reality check...

Sounds like you need to play a Master and get yo self put in check. Your viewpoint is like Kriss Kross once said ... wiggity wiggity wiggity whack 👐🏻

AK

Edited by user Monday, March 11, 2019 3:51:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#134 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 4:00:03 PM(UTC)
autechre

Jedlie, you rarely play in open events which probably means that you know you are full of shit.

Now you two play for 200 bux and stream it. That is all there is left to do.
BigBaller  
#135 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 9:09:37 PM(UTC)
BigBaller

Man

Quote:
And now that I'm thinking about it, although i could be wrong, but I don't think so, but I don't think you where ever in any of the events that I won titles in, now that I remember you always sat on the sidelines.

Well since you have NO legitimate titles that would explain why you didn't see me in the brackets of those tournaments.

Quote:
You never was a part of the Civil war events for 3 years, no 2014 points race, not even in the super singles points race..
So how can you claim you own me

LOL you Retard! I'm going by your standard dip shit. Your only as good as the last time we played. Thats the stupid that shit spews out of your cum dumpster.

Quote:
Now speak the truth here, your afraid to battle the Jedi in this era of time for money in general..

I am speaking the truth here the last time we played I smashed you. Nope no lie

Quote:
Here let's put this on the table.. if you win my game race that I'm talking about..and I promise right here right now, that if I lose this grudge game race, then I'll give this game up, sell my table, and never post on this forum again.. This is my promise to this whole state, I will also resign as an Oracle and bury my power, and no one will never see me at a tournament again.

This is best one yet! We all know your a fuckin liar if we played i beat you if any format you would never quit the game EVER! This game is your whole life it's the only that you were some what good at in life. Unlike yourself foosball doesn't mean that much to me at this point in my life. I've had my day in the shade & won tournaments like worlds, HOFC & multiple states tournys. Have you?

Quote:
If you leave it, then your a chicken shit coward, and I'll stay right here till my last breathing day!

If you leave how can i call you out on your retardedness and make fun of you? I think if you quit i'd be loosing to much. LOL

Now lets get back to playing for car titles because thats a win win for me! LOL
The Jedi  
#136 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 9:14:51 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Originally Posted by: autechre Go to Quoted Post

Jedlie, you rarely play in open events which probably means that you know you are full of shit.

Just like your lame weak ass, they can't back up their shit..

All of you are fucking weak, I have financial back up on this forum, and none of you can back up your shit, much less make me eat my own words, and none of you can do that, that's how weak all of you are, BB, AK, And you Chris...

Hey Blue Balls, next time I'm at a local event and your there, I'll call you out on the table for 💯 to a race to 50 points.. and watch your going to go blah blah blah blah blah, and coward down like a pussy, while I make you look like one, for backing down, and that's another reason why I own you!
You weak ass bitch...
BigBaller  
#137 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 9:23:26 PM(UTC)
BigBaller

Man

Quote:
Hey Blue Balls, next time I'm at a local event and your there, I'll call you out on the table for 💯 to a race to 50 points.. and watch your going to go blah blah blah blah blah, and coward down like a pussy, while I make you look like one, for backing down, and that's another reason why I own you!
You weak ass bitch...

It really hurts your feelings knowing that i'm way more decorated player then you'll ever be. I get it Miller it would check me out also if i was you and you were me. Lmao

How about this the next time we see each other I call you out on the road LOL We race OUR cars 50 times.. and watch your going to go blah blah blah blah blah, and coward down like a pussy, while I make you look like one, for backing down, and that's another reason why I own you! You weak ass bitch...

Look at it my way Biscuit I like to race cars you like to play foosball. I like to win legitimate tournaments and you can only win point races. We all have our place here and you found yours. Don't be mad just except it.
AKPV22  
#138 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 11:07:24 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Originally Posted by: autechre Go to Quoted Post

Just like your lame weak ass, they can't back up their shit..

All of you are fucking weak, I have financial back up on this forum, and none of you can back up your shit, much less make me eat my own words, and none of you can do that, that's how weak all of you are, BB, AK, And you Chris...

You weak ass bitch...

Don’t fucking lie David. You’re so full of shit on your financial backing. Your financial backing is like Doug wiener and his suing of others ... it just ain’t happenin. I tell ya what ... Let me know what tournament you’ll be at next week and I’ll be there. Stop talking your big bad ass game here on this forum and acting like you’re some big shot. I keep trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you keep running your damn mouth. See you next week.

AK
The Jedi  
#139 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 11:37:18 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Deal AK, I'll be at this next Camel day at Misfits, no time to wast on this.. what is that the 13th, I think so, perfect... I'll be there by Wednesday morning as soon as the doors open, bank on it..

Note to my backers, set your bid on this forum.. let it be known I'm not fucking joking around.

Note to BB, vans are not race cars..

And aren't you a little tooo fat to be racing gocarts!

Hey Blue Balls, AK is going to be at Misfits this Wednesday. Why don't you come on down and join in on the gamble with AK as a team.

My sugar is up, and I'm ready to rock the rumble.

The Jedi  
#140 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 11:43:00 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

P fucking S, don't disappoint the Jedi, and not show up, considering that's my only reason for heading out in the begin with... I'll be there just for this grudge race...

Or you tell me when you can get on the table and I'll set the sun and moon by it..

Jedi
10 Pages«<56789>»