May 05 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<678910>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
AKPV22  
#141 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:09:21 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Let me know what you plan on attending NEXT week and I’ll be there. Why don’t we just plan on next Friday?

I don’t appreciate you talking shit about Ballers weight. Fucked up to talk shit about someone like that when they’ve got a health condition.

By note to your backers, you’re just letting Walter know, right? Because you’ve pretty much alienated yourself from everyone else for the most part.

AK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Old Sweater  
#142 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:34:07 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Like I said earlier, I’ll back the Jedi for a race to 5 ahead for $500 against Baller. I like Baller, no action from me if I don’t care for a person. I went back a page and there is too much chest thumping going on. If both parties quit the chest thumping I’d be more than happy to back Jedi against Baller, but as I have repeatedly said, only people with money involved is going to be at the match. I want a CIVIL GAMBLE, not a debate or a DOG & PONY show. Sweated foosball first hand 15 years and the most I’ve seen gambled is 5 fucking dollars. In pool I’ve seen multi 1000+ sets or games. Too bad most foosers don’t understand what a civil gamble is. As a whole, you’re really missing out on some fun.

edit: any gamble I’m involved in has to be daytime. With my fucked up right eye I don’t drive at night.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:36:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#143 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:54:40 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

I'll get you a taxi Sweater..

Yeah your right AK, bad on my part for the weight issue, just dishing out the same medicine, after all I'm battling another round of intestinal cancer as for me, been weak as hell, but I'm not going to lay down and get smack talked by insults, I'm going to dish it out too, if BB wants to be Civil, then I'll be civil, if he wants to be a dick, then ill be the cock of the roost.

After all, I'm not much for drawing first blood, but I'll stand and make it a one man army and finish the war

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:55:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BigBaller  
#144 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:02:48 AM(UTC)
BigBaller

Man

Quote:
And aren't you a little tooo fat to be racing gocarts!

Yeah probably right!

Miller you disappoint me as person i'll list the reasons

1. Were talking foosball and yet you try to get personal!
2. You want to play everybody cash you don't have!
3. Be a man make your own money. Pay your own bets
4. This one has bothered me for years! You play beginners & rookies and you act like an animal. Like you have something to prove to them?
5. You cheat players when you play them & then you act like you don't know the rules or what you were doing.
6. Be a man and honest when you do players wrong.

I few of these things i have listed is whats holding you back from being a great player. You look like an idiot on this board and the table instead.

And Miller take this for whats it worth. I have realized that your a human piece of shit ( I used to kind of like you in a weird way) You nothing for yourself, foosball or society when your gone you won't be remembered.

Do yourself a favor and stop talkin shit!
BigBaller  
#145 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:04:47 AM(UTC)
BigBaller

Man

Quote:
I don’t appreciate you talking shit about Ballers weight. Fucked up to talk shit about someone like that when they’ve got a health condition.

Thanks bro!

But don't be a Walter I can back my own shit up.
BigBaller  
#146 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:07:07 AM(UTC)
BigBaller

Man

Quote:
Yeah your right AK, bad on my part for the weight issue, just dishing out the same medicine, after all I'm battling another round of intestinal cancer as for me, been weak as hell, but I'm not going to lay down and get smack talked by insults, I'm going to dish it out too, if BB wants to be Civil, then I'll be civil, if he wants to be a dick, then ill be the cock of the roost.

Oh yeah? When did i get personal with you Dave?

By me calling you out on your shit is not me being a dick. People have a right to know the truth not the Miller version.
The Jedi  
#147 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:12:31 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

And in all honesty setting this record straight.
I'm not in any verbal war with any Masters, this is about you, BB, Chris from accross the Galaxy and the Jedi. Or others that want to step in and be a body in the pile.. so with that said, don't pawn this on someone else, fight your own battle with me.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:13:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#148 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:19:23 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Your always personal BB, your impling I'm a low life living in my van by a river, and that I'm gay...

So fuck you and your so called non personal statement.

Two faced bitch!
BigBaller  
#149 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:25:52 AM(UTC)
BigBaller

Man

Quote:
Your always personal BB, your impling I'm a low life living in my van by a river, and that I'm gay...

So fuck you and your so called non personal statement.

Two faced bitch!

Listen up fuck face! Do you live down by the river in a van? I seriously doub it.

So fuck you and your so called being a master foosball player, teacher & oracle cock licker!

You Retarded Bitch!
AKPV22  
#150 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:57:45 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
I'll get you a taxi Sweater..

After all, I'm not much for drawing first blood, but I'll stand and make it a one man army and finish the war

No need to project personal issues onto others. It usually leads to a path of self hate and creating a cyclical pattern of dislike from others. If you're truly battling intestinal cancer, I am so very bummed for you. But you can understand my caution as others have told me false statements of their health when I've been doing this exact thing ... calling out BS. I had a guy in Breck tell me he was given just a few months to live after I called him out for some BS at a tourney @ the Salt Creek. I broke down. Cried with this guy. Told him I was sorry that I was so short sighted and that I wished I could ease him of his pain. I mourned for him for weeks. Months. Thought I was such an ass for calling him out over a simple foosball game, and him ruining his partners chance of cashing by flipping his men up and letting a loose ball roll in for a game winner. 9 months later, he got married. And he's most certainly not ill, or battling any terminal cancer. I am not stating this is what you're doing. But simply giving some context as to why I'm cautious when someone states these things during a back and forth such as this.

Here's the thing ... we're all fighting our own battles. We've all got so many fucked up things that we've had to push through. And none of us can see the battles each other is facing.

So back to it. I'm so very sorry you're battling intestinal cancer. What's the treatment you're having to go through? I'm hoping you've got some type of decent insurance, as I know that medical bills can pile up rather quickly. Even though we've had our disagreements and banter online, we can always chat about setting up a fundraiser if your bills far exceed your ability to pay them. Your'e a part of CO foos. And there are SO MANY AMAZING PEOPLE IN THIS FAMILY that do a lot for others. I've seen so many instances where a CO Foos family member has helped others. Not only for those IN our family, but also for those OUTSIDE of our family. There's absolutely no need for you to paint yourself as me against the world. As much as we've gone back and forth ... push comes to shove, I'd still stand up for you in a battle of good vs. evil.

AK
Slice/  
#151 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:01:17 AM(UTC)
Slice/

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
Today is handicapped singles at balloon inn

I won last week and there is a $15 bounty on my head.

I'm not a topped rank player but it's extra money for you to win and it is singles

Hey my brutha from the South, you’re only supposed to set your clock ahead an hour on spring forward not a day. Today is actually your tournament day at Balloon Inn or even Scrumpy Jacks.

You’re welcome.
Slice/  
#152 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:14:50 AM(UTC)
Slice/

Deal AK, I'll be at this next Camel day at Misfits, no time to wast on this.. what is that the 13th, I think so, perfect... I'll be there by Wednesday morning as soon as the doors open, bank on it..

Note to my backers, set your bid on this forum.. let it be known I'm not fucking joking around.

Note to BB, vans are not race cars..

Hey Blue Balls, AK is going to be at Misfits this Wednesday. Why don't you come on down and join in on the gamble with AK as a team.

My sugar is up, and I'm ready to rock the rumble.

I think if you go to Misfits this Wednesday it might be a BYOT tourney.
AKPV22  
#153 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:21:32 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Originally Posted by: Slice/ Go to Quoted Post
Deal AK, I'll be at this next Camel day at Misfits, no time to wast on this.. what is that the 13th, I think so, perfect... I'll be there by Wednesday morning as soon as the doors open, bank on it..

Note to my backers, set your bid on this forum.. let it be known I'm not fucking joking around.

Note to BB, vans are not race cars..

Hey Blue Balls, AK is going to be at Misfits this Wednesday. Why don't you come on down and join in on the gamble with AK as a team.

My sugar is up, and I'm ready to rock the rumble.

I think if you go to Misfits this Wednesday it might be a BYOT tourney.

Oh now that's gold.
The Jedi  
#154 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:57:44 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

I know this is a fact for sure... I never have ever read on here from any one player, " Gee that was the wrong thing to say about the Jedi", he doesn't deserve that, he's my bro!
Now take that back and say sorry...

Never has this happened on my behalf, no not once.
Never since I've been called Jedi.

So of course the result is, I'll stand up against it in my way, fire by fire, blood against blood...

This is the very reason the Karma of the force takes over in time, through time, so that it's under noticable by those in the rabbit hole...lol

I don't care anymore as of a few years. Those that believe in me stand strong with me, those that can not, well it's actually anything the total opposite in retrospect!

King David

The Jedi  
#155 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 4:25:03 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

And above all else, the whipper snapper of all this for the last 9 years..
Is my prophecy about dominating this state, and my Mastership could be talking about now.
Or little to be known by any of you, it could be later on that out of the Grand gray sky I take this state by an "OPEN STORM"!

this Colorado player base reminds me of the scribes Pharisees, and the hipicrite's...

Can't open your minds to a single thing, that stands out among the rest that's not normal to any of you, your first response is to "Deni it and rebuke it".

Like what the fuck is everyone going to say when I take an open title ......... at some point when least expected...

BB would be saying this shit, oh you need to win 2 more before you have my honest respect, ones not good enough, and etc, and etc, having to please others by winning that next Galaxy title on fucking Mars..

My point is, nothing is fucking good enough to any of you when it comes to the Jedi, you all have to be a disclaimer in all I do..
but it's ok, I understand it's easy to be fearful in what people don't realize and understand.

Just an oracle

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 4:33:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#156 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 4:49:35 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

I can go on and on till the damn sun rises with things from A-Z and beyond..

( A prophecy of retaliation )

All I did was stand my ground in the mist of all. I called out those on the table that disclaim me, and the Jedi being forthcoming in conviction, he did full fill his written glory, no player stood before him, and players instead became fools...

And it will come to pass in these days, that those that are the wolfs of the gallery that spit at his claim, shall be left standing empty within their pride, as they say" who has the right to claim themselves Master" as you Jedi you are not as you say you are". And low and behold the Ruler from the North came, and he saw, and he conquered the Metro openly, and still they disclaimed his Mastership.

Colorado Oracle

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:39:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#157 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:51:55 AM(UTC)
autechre

I know this is a fact for sure... I never have ever read on here from any one player, " Gee that was the wrong thing to say about the Jedi", he doesn't deserve that, he's my bro!
Now take that back and say sorry...

Never has this happened on my behalf, no not once.
Never since I've been called Jedi.

So of course the result is, I'll stand up against it in my way, fire by fire, blood against blood...

This is the very reason the Karma of the force takes over in time, through time, so that it's under noticable by those in the rabbit hole...lol

I don't care anymore as of a few years. Those that believe in me stand strong with me, those that can not, well it's actually anything the total opposite in retrospect!

King David

Todd did that when he started lying to everyone about seeing you do shit that he hasn't ever seen you do.

Todd, have fun getting rekt at worlds. Nobody is going to pay attention to you. More people will pay attention to you at this dead website if you make 2 second video of your favorite pass. You won't do that though. You are scared. Some little rednecks scattered all across the world might want to see your shit. They won't when you are at worlds. 10 years from now some dumb little white kids might see this and want to be like you but you are so scared.

Jedlie, did you say i was a coward for not agreeing to your fake challenge again?

You 2 buttafuocos need to say you are sorry. Then i will leave.

I will admit that your fuckedupness is funny as hell at times but most of the time it is just stupid AF.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:00:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#158 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 5:22:30 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Todd didn't lie about one thing about my game, but you Chris managed to twist his truth, of course.

That last part you said, he didn't say, that's your twist.

Now granted he lacks the truth about the personal domestic family feud, but the statement of what my style can do is right on, except the part that you added.

And no this board is not dead by any means, you have only been in my world like the duration that it takes to fart.
I've been here on these pages for around half your life time...
And as for you, don't give a fuck about you, your cursed already, so it's way to late for you to back out gracefully without being marked for possible death, the max pending penalty the force dishes out, I don't know about that, it all depends on how the force judge's you??????

So by all means stay right here Chris, be my guest.
but at least speak the truth about things, for twisting words of others, and saying the Oracle is a lier is blasphemy against the Northern force.

You see Chris, you actually don't know what you stepped yourself into.
Side note) others that have been here, now gone from these pages, or are still here have always been clueless what they all have been involved with.. and most still don't know, and it's been right in front of their eyes for now 18 years and the 3rd month..)

I know I know, you thought it was this normal web site forum that everyone shit chats on, just like on any other chat room, but the difference here is, well... rather than me rehashing the just of it, you just sit down and listen and follow, because your already tied up in the web of my world..

Sunday school is in session for you!

King David
The Colorado Oracle
Master JediROTN teacher

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:14:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#159 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:03:02 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Like I said Chris, your already cursed.

Your stuck here on these pages, you couldn't leave if you wanted to.. this forum...it's like the hotel California, " you can check out when you like, but you can never leave, until the day you die.
And you are totally welcome, compliments from the Colorado Oracle... hehehehe 😈

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:15:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

todoubled73  
#160 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:28:47 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Man

Todd, have fun getting rekt at worlds. Nobody is going to pay attention to you. More people will pay attention to you at this dead website if you make 2 second video of your favorite pass. You won't do that though. You are scared. Some little rednecks scattered all across the world might want to see your shit. They won't when you are at worlds. 10 years from now some dumb little white kids might see this and want to be like you but you are so scared.

Well if I have a worlds like I had last year maybe I will be noticed.

Took down the reigning itsf world cup open singles champ

Took down my first pro master in open singles

Won the table playoff and went home with a new table

I drew a lot of attention last year. But you are probably right, I won't do as well this year.
10 Pages«<678910>