May 18 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<45678>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Slice/  
#101 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 5:09:09 AM(UTC)
Slice/

But Jedi keeps pointing to his dominance over the players, not dominance in attendance. I’m just showing different numbers from the same numbers that were listed. It shows that different perceptions could be attained from the same numbers.

And, the bragging gets old after awhile. It’s not really necessary.
The Jedi  
#102 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 6:32:33 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Well first off slice, I really wasn't intending to brag about anything, just bringing to someone's attention a fact about my caliber of game... Something you already know of, but someone else does not, not trying to be a broken record, but these are black and white written facts, and not some hear say, or some lie.
Its proof on my end of the proof of the pudding.

I'm laying my foundation of my argument, since I'm dealing with a mindless peon!

Trust me slice I know what I'm doing here, I'm cooking up some crow...hehehehehehe
The Jedi  
#103 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 7:04:51 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Well of course its dominant playing over the general player base Slice.. That's the main vain purpose of a points race, well because its not a double elimination event that's played out in a day or two..

A race is based on consistently winning more than anyone else in the race, and finishing as high as the next player at any given week of the race.

The tickets show how much of a difference there was in the winning department...

Does anyone know how hard it is to keep an edge on the standard player base during a substantial amount of time...week after week, month after month, a year here and there.

Definitely a lot harder than winning a weekend event because some random player had a good game for a weekend out of the year, but has no chance of ever winning five weeks straight, much less two!

Master Jedi
The Jedi  
#104 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 7:27:24 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

I dare anyone to set up another points race for all to compete in, and I'll show you again and again the ending results of the caliber of freestyle, against the pro cookie cutter style of play, and how freestyle is dominant in the long run against it.

And I don't mean just me, anyone that possesses the skill of freestyle play has the power to dominate a race.. If I wasn't in the last one, Mark would have taken the super singles title, and well because he has a little touch of freestyle in his game as it is, so of course that's why he would have taken the win if I didn't compete.

Pretty simple as black letters on a white page of a book!

Master Jedi
autechre  
#105 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 7:35:01 AM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
Chris....this thread is the proof of the pudding of the Jedi freestyle , and the results of it against the general cookie cutter pro styles of play

The proof is in the pudding of the results... Now notice in this whole thread, that once I took the lead, no one, not one player was able to surpass my lead..

Also notice the players in the list, and how many I dominated for a total of around 6 months of the total year..
Basically the whole state of players, just as I did in the last years points race

Jedi

Liar, you have lying. You deserve credit for winning but you haven't been telling the truth. Even after you make it obvious that you weren't telling the whole truth you are still acting like you have been telling the whole truth.

You are fucked. Sincerely tell me you are sorry for lying and talking like a fag and the 2 things worse than that that you have done and i will leave.

If not then you are done at this website

Old Sweater  
#106 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 1:07:03 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Originally Posted by: MamaBear Go to Quoted Post
10/23, 10/30 & 11/6(1 attendance 2 tickets)
Name Times at tourney / Tickets

David Miller 25 / 74
Ditto Hobbs 23 / 52
Bruce Jones 22 / 30
Dave Council 20 / 48
Erik Allen 18 / 42
Roger Aamodt 18 / 27
Dustin Gatliff 17 / 51
Juan Torres Sr 16 / 23

Here is the only numbers that matter for an accumulative point race. The above numbers are objective with the final outcome and doesn’t involve hate, spite, cherry picking or projection. They do however contain some bragging rights for the winner. :)))

Edited by user Tuesday, March 5, 2019 1:10:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BigBaller  
#107 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:22:30 PM(UTC)
BigBaller

Man

Quote:
Well we know that you couldn't compete in this race, for some ungodly reason?
I guess just as well, you saved yourself a lot of embarrassing moments.. Lmaot

Are you trying to say that if i was in the point race and showed up 20 weeks like yourself that would have still won? I guess it's possible? But your winning percentage against me is pretty shitty.

Think back over the last 16 or so years and tell me how you dominate me!
DJ Trash-O-Matic  
#108 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 10:14:23 PM(UTC)
DJ Trash-O-Matic

My money i$ on BB!

Tra$hy
Old Sweater  
#109 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:27:05 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

I’ll back the Jedi for a race to 5 games ahead for $500 if both Baller & Jedi are interested. If I lose the bet to Baller, no biggie. If interested PM me here but only persons with money involved will be at the match. I won’t bend on that. Everybody cheering wildly for the Jedi may throw him off his game.

*negotiations by PM only* *want to gamble, not debate*

Edited by user Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:30:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AKPV22  
#110 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 8:22:28 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
I’ll back the Jedi for a race to 5 games ahead for $500 if both Baller & Jedi are interested. If I lose the bet to Baller, no biggie. If interested PM me here but only persons with money involved will be at the match. I won’t bend on that. Everybody cheering wildly for the Jedi may throw him off his game.

*negotiations by PM only* *want to gamble, not debate*

This sounds oddly familiar. Let’s make this a running pool and set something up at CO State!!! Take down the horse of the North, Mix it up with the self proclaimed Master ... this way it can be enshrined by the voice of Foos and David can prove his dominance on the grand scale 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Heck yea! I’ve got 20 $500 bets on Baller!

Make it happen Sweater 🙏🏻

AK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
The Jedi  
#111 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:59:44 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Originally Posted by: BigBaller Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
Well we know that you couldn't compete in this race, for some ungodly reason?
I guess just as well, you saved yourself a lot of embarrassing moments.. Lmaot

Are you trying to say that if i was in the point race and showed up 20 weeks like yourself that would have still won? I guess it's possible? But your winning percentage against me is pretty shitty.

Think back over the last 16 or so years and tell me how you dominate me!

That's hilarious, sixteen years ago was nothing compared to now..
Yeah we all have a little bit of history, but what matters the most in the game, is where we are at the moment,(today)

I don't play the same way I did back then, and of course, " you don't either!
______?_____________?_____________?__ok I thought about it, and nothing was miraculous about your game back then. Now days, same brush up and wall, same rollover, same 2 rod pull, and the same defense, nothing has changed..
Except you don't run into me anymore like a big bully, because now you know I'll strike back...

Master Jedi

Edited by user Wednesday, March 6, 2019 10:12:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#112 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 10:21:35 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

AK, there is not one thing that's a grand scale stage about it..
You think I've never been on a stage in the game before?

More so than you, I have a tattoo target on my back, do you?

Edited by user Wednesday, March 6, 2019 10:25:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AKPV22  
#113 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 11:06:58 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

AK, there is not one thing that's a grand scale stage about it..
You think I've never been on a stage in the game before?

More so than you, I have a tattoo target on my back, do you?

You’re right. We should do it at Worlds! Great idea David!!! And no, I don’t have a target on my back like yourself. I do believe your target is a self fulfilling prophecy, but that’s another conversation. Excited to see you on the big stage!!!

AK
The Jedi  
#114 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 1:12:06 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Big stage like playing Garrett in senior singles in the finals at Colo state a few years back, missing 1st by one point...

No different than playing against Garrett in the local events.. Still the same player no matter where he's at.

Master Jedi
AKPV22  
#115 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 3:50:29 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Big stage like playing Garrett in senior singles in the finals at Colo state a few years back, missing 1st by one point...

No different than playing against Garrett in the local events.. Still the same player no matter where he's at.

Master Jedi

Wait ... is it big stage, or is it not? You can’t just back and forth when it pushes your narrative man.

Side note, I need some of whatever it is that your sippin on
The Jedi  
#116 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 4:25:12 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

I'm sipping on water.

I once heard this said, "put water in a cup it becomes the cup, put water in a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot."
In otherwords, be like water my friend...

I'm not sure what you think, what do you think the big stage is?

What's considered as a small stage,? in your prospective option that is...

And here's a question for you!
Do you play with the same force of intention, wether your competing in a local, state event, or at a world's?
Or
Do you play with high intention at world's?
compete with a so so attitude to win at state?
and just plain not try at the local events?
Or, do you play with the same winning mind set no matter what event your in?

The Jedi  
#117 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 4:47:16 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

It was once said, and not by me, "that the player base and caliber with the attendance of Colorado State, is equivalent to the same as worlds.

Now what do you think that means? Remember this is not a Jedi statement, but mentioned by two other players, but I the Jedi do believe in the quote.

Because it's not where you compete, or the name you call the event. It's totally all about who you face in an event bracket and if you can defeat them. Even if that event was played in an outerspace space station flying through the Galaxy. It's still all about who is on the other side of the table, not where the location is or it's name.
It's not even about how much money is involved in the event, the end result is nothing but winning and losing.

Rebuttals?

Edited by user Thursday, March 7, 2019 4:49:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#118 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 12:50:36 PM(UTC)
autechre

It was once said, and not by me, "that the player base and caliber with the attendance of Colorado State, is equivalent to the same as worlds.

Now what do you think that means? Remember this is not a Jedi statement, but mentioned by two other players, but I the Jedi do believe in the quote.

Because it's not where you compete, or the name you call the event. It's totally all about who you face in an event bracket and if you can defeat them. Even if that event was played in an outerspace space station flying through the Galaxy. It's still all about who is on the other side of the table, not where the location is or it's name.
It's not even about how much money is involved in the event, the end result is nothing but winning and losing.

Rebuttals?

Who have you played? I am guessing you have played ryan and todd and someone said something about you playing ryan and him being drunk. Was he drunk and where was it? Have you played loffredo? I am guessing you haven't ever played fredrico, spredeman, pappas, adkisson, terry moore or any of the rest of the top 10 or top 20 players ever. You have been to a lot of tournaments in colorado in the last 10 years. When are you going to win expert or pro singles? I know they are tough but when is it going to happen? Why do you have such a big problem getting partners?

Bring me the money you owe me, you actually think moron lying is the right thing to do, you can't even tell the truth about what you see in a video. That is something i can do in any galaxy, any system. I show morons a video of half speed exoticness and the morons completely lie and cry like a 3 year old.

ROfl, you can't even tell the truth about what is in a video. You were so cornered and fucked that you couldn't even tell the truth about what is in a 2 second video, or if i cut it all the way down it is a 1 second video. Also, you are scared shitless to show the world your tomahawk because oh know, it looks likes a girl scout cookie compared to my half speed. Bring me the money you owe me and 6 to 8 weeks later i will 1 v 2 you and whoever you want and stream it. It might be 12 weeks later, i might need to go to england or 1 or 2 other countries near england first.

Edited by user Friday, March 8, 2019 3:57:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BigBaller  
#119 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 12:21:20 AM(UTC)
BigBaller

Man

Quote:
That's hilarious, sixteen years ago was nothing compared to now..
Yeah we all have a little bit of history, but what matters the most in the game, is where we are at the moment,(today)

So are you saying your as good as the time we last played singles?

If so i whipped your ass 2 straight! Suck on them apples Miller! And i hardly even play anymore.

Seriously I think when were at tournaments together you should wrap my rods and get my drinks!

Millers Poppa!
todoubled73  
#120 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 12:57:54 AM(UTC)
todoubled73

Man

Popcorn popping.................
10 Pages«<45678>»