May 04 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
The Jedi  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2019 10:10:51 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Starting tomorrow Monday, I will be at Misfits around 3pm till whenever. My time to teach this clinic is free to players.

I am going to attempt to see if players are really willing to learn this game in a right and Brite new way, and actually listen to what I have to say in my teaching schedule.
Or
To blow off my time, since I travel to do this, and tell me to let you do things your way, defense or shooting etc.
I'm not into dealing with stubbornness!

I know how to take a player to another level, just one has to listen...

Master JediROTN teacher

Edited by user Sunday, February 3, 2019 10:23:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 10:42:49 PM(UTC)
autechre

Dog, which one is easier for you, just answer it without lying or saying something stupid or saying you refuse to watch it like you said the other times. I slowed it down to 75 percent for you because the editing sped it up 2 or 3 percent so it shouldn't be any higher than 80 percent of the realz. Just do that first one and do it just 82 percent of this slowed version and you don't even have to make it, just hit any part of the back wall and i will seriously consider jumping off one of the biggest bridge on the ohio river.

Either way you win, either i die or i will have to lie. I rarely ever lie about anything, it makes me feel so dirty.

i saw todd came back.

Todd, do you know how to tomahawk?

Todd, do you even tomahawk?

Todd, did you know you were lying at the start?

Lying is filthy.
The Jedi  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:35:21 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

The first night was a success, definitely a great venue for those grasping the table, giving them good session hours of table time without breaking their pocket.

Great to see my good friend Ronnie that came all the way from Cheyenne for the last few weeks to begin competing, there's a few others past the boarder too.

He's a beginner-rookie, he's one of my students abroad as of about a year off and on, and he's practicing on the jedi's training table.

JediROTN teacher

Edited by user Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:38:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:11:04 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Video....lol.... gives no one Justice, but face to face in person on the table is, well... seeing is believing, when it's in the flesh and blood!

Colorado Oracle
Jedi
The Jedi  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:24:20 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

I prefer having a moving opponent on the other side when I perform my game on video, after all there's more credibility in shooting on a moving defense, than sitting a non moving goal zone and shooting a shot... That's why my practice and training sessions are actual tournaments, local events that is!

Most players like in the high 90s, practice at home to compete in the local events, my training is the local events to compete in the other Colo events that come up here and there, then it's Colorado State again..

JediROTN teacher

Edited by user Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:35:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 12:52:29 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

It has been said... Foosball is like Chess.

And well of course, I the Jedi would take it to another level in thought and form...

The Goalie tender or goal keeper= The King
The back wingmen= The Rooks
The 2rod men= The Bishops
The F3rod wall men= The Knights
The F3 center man= The Queen
The 5rods that face off= The Pawns

Colorado Oracle
The JediROTN teacher
The Jedi  
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 1:21:10 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Actually I would just love for you to hop skip and jump to Colorado...Then of course you will get your ass handed to you from our lower based players, not to mention the Colorados best player base, as like myself as an example.
Then after your humiliation is handed to you by, like someone like myself the Master Jedi.
Then you can travel a little farther south, and make a one way pilgrimage to the Royal Gorge Bridge, and then you jump yourself off our state bridge, just to dish out retribution of Justice for you being such a ____'______

Like I said, there's not a word in all the world's languages that explains You!

Jedi

Edited by user Thursday, February 7, 2019 1:24:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:59:01 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

I genuinely resent dog piling, but sometimes there are exceptions to the rule!

Colorado Oracle
Old Sweater  
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:34:02 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

There is no rule for dogpiling, it is a preference. If there was a rule, there would be no exceptions, just people who think they are the exception to the rule.
The Jedi  
#10 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 4:05:23 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

It's not in my general makeup in my behaviors to team up and stand in the bleachers and holler with the other Wolf's...But on the other hand, considering the mindless insulations that's been dished out without any righteous reasonable reasoning behind any of his Banter, is what would cause the Jedi to turn to the dark side.

I tried to reason with him on the level, but he's so blind and arragant that he can't see past his own head.. insulting me or any one else is one thing.. but bring children and others that have pasted away, is the last straw line for me to be Civil.

That mother fucker came on this forum and attacked this board and state, so in my honest opinion, he deserves his Dog pilling, since he chooses to refer me as a Dog!

So to Get my point across, call a dog, be a dog!

Edited by user Friday, February 8, 2019 4:06:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#11 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 4:14:43 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Like I said it’s a preference. Me, you and him have all been on the bottom of the dogpile.
The Jedi  
#12 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 4:36:33 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

And everyones reason for being on the bottom is not the same...lol
Sweater... For defending the underdogs..
IMHOFF... For being a dog
Jedi......... For Ruling over the dogs

autechre  
#13 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 11:05:02 PM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post

[/quote

you need a new persona. One that doesn't brag and lie all day long and instead rarely brags and rarely lies and actually understands the process and then you go through the process and then you can go to worlds or vegas and wins senior singles or expert singles or maybe pro singles.

I feel bad for you because you adopted this completely fucked up persona and yoU can't change it but you need to stop lying and especially need to stop lying to me.

Either tonight or in the next 3 or 4 days i am going to get really mean.

Or you can admit that you and the others have all lied 4 to 40 times each.

Get a new persona, you are pathological with bullshit and the lies. Get a persona that includes you learning how to get your five bar good enough to pass 15 or more for 20 against ryan and then tony, back to back.

You might have more fun.

Be glad i am not going to colorado any time soon. It will get real fkn awkward really fucking fast, when i belittle the fuck out of you in front of everyone.

I am evolution and you aren't.

Or if you are. show everyone. Rofl, you are scared shitless to show anyone anything after me. Or you so fucked up that you don't understand that teh fact that you are scared shitless and have to lie about videos saying that a 2 second video on a tornado is some sort of tutorial on a warrior and then lie 30 more times and say cliche bullshit 30 times means that you just fucked your own face?

On the internet?

Get a new persona and admit that you and todd and leo have all told ridiculous lies and slice is dumb as fuck and mcstuffins made 2 accounts just to lie and play dumb to argue with someone and this will all be over soon. Or at least i will leave you alone. I might have to fuck with todd and slice and leo some.

The Jedi  
#14 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 11:37:53 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Just for the record, as far as a tomahawk is concerned.
Not many can do it right, and a pull kick that goes where the Tomahawk line is, is not a true Tomahawk.

A true Tomahawk taps back off the center man before the ball passes past the near 1-2 dot...a tomahawk can be tapped at the big dot and squared off to the corner, but this can create a inside 3/4 split on a reverse pull race, it's still a tomahawk but hits a different low angle that hits inside the long..

Then there are the many preliminary set ups before the stroke, front pin, back pin, sitting, moving, bouncing off the wall, during transition, etc,etc...

I'm yet to see a video of anyone shooting a true real Tomahawk!

PS. Kid has been shooting a very good tomahawk as of late, I just might teach him the hatchet, that is the flower of the tomahawk...

Master Jedi
autechre  
#15 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 12:06:09 AM(UTC)
autechre

Just for the record, as far as a tomahawk is concerned.
Not many can do it right, and a pull kick that goes where the Tomahawk line is, is not a true Tomahawk.

A true Tomahawk taps back off the center man before the ball passes past the near 1-2 dot...a tomahawk can be tapped at the big dot and squared off to the corner, but this can create a inside 3/4 split on a reverse pull race, it's still a tomahawk but hits a different low angle that hits inside the long..

Then there are the many preliminary set ups before the stroke, front pin, back pin, sitting, moving, bouncing off the wall, during transition, etc,etc...

I'm yet to see a video of anyone shooting a true real Tomahawk!

PS. Kid has been shooting a very good tomahawk as of late, I just might teach him the hatchet, that is the flower of the tomahawk...

Master Jedi

make a video of it, i don't know what you are talking about

autechre  
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 12:10:54 AM(UTC)
autechre

oh, i read it a second time.

Show us yours and kit's.

I can tap it back from anywhere.
The Jedi  
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 12:28:15 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Bring it on Chris, Come to Colorado, later, sooner, it doesn't matter to me.

I TOTALLY EXCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AT ANYTIME YOU FEEL FROGGY ON THE TABLE TO FACE THE JEDI.

bring it on, I'm waiting!

Jedi
The Jedi  
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 12:37:04 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

The reason you can't grasp what I'm saying is, because you are under my league of understanding the table as a whole...

Welcome to my Book of the evolution of the game!

Sell you a copy for a grand...

Master JediROTN teacher
autechre  
#19 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 1:00:51 AM(UTC)
autechre

no, you are so fucked up and stupid to argue with me

video is a godsend for so many reasons and you don't understand any of it.

You fucking typing out shit on this website is next to completely useless and You stilL haven't figured it out.

it is a waste of fucking time. Most of these people arent' capable of knowing what you are talking about but If you explain with the combination of video explanation and with written explanation or word then all kinds of fucking progress has a chance to be made.

This is what you fucking whores don't seem to understand.

You actuallY think that you are teaching someone something.

How do not understand this?

ChANGE YOUR FUCKING PERSONA

UNDERSTAND TECHNOLOGY AND ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH SPORTS

VIDEO IS A GODSEND, VIDEO AND THE INTERNET IS A GODSEND THAT MOST OF YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT

STOP ARGUING AND UNFUCK YOURSELF

Why are you so scared? Someone might get an idea off of what you do. Maybe 4 peopel will get some sort of idea of something you put online. I can explain it for an hour but you won't listen because you are all fucked Up and your butt is all hurt.

You are wasting your time and everyone elses with this bullshit. If you wan't to actually teach someone or learn and share ideas with other capable people then unfuck yourself and don't ever fucking argue with me.

Or, you could argue with me once you have made all kinds of fucking strides

But right now you are a moron.

Unfuck yourself and actually understand what and why video is and will always be a must.

People in every sport and game in this world use video because it is a must.

But look at yourself.

Old Sweater  
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 4:14:30 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Defending the underdogs? I got dogpiled on at Foosballboard! Like Major Dogpiling compared to here.
2 Pages12>