May 05 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
autechre  
#21 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 1:20:07 PM(UTC)
autechre

yes, sweater got ganged up on badly on the "how much peds help baseball players" and a bit on danika patrick. That is all i can remember right now.

I had to have been the meanest one to him during the ped thing but there were at least 4 going at him.

It took me a while to go into off topic though. It was way better than the main part. Half or most of the reason i finally started going there was general discussion was just a bunch of meaningless bullshit.

Off topic was much better.

Jedi, people might be like, "why am i calling this mahfuka jedi?"

You and mcstuffins go to worlds and play together. He is very good, just ask him.

Your worlds challenge was all lies. If it wasn't then just go an play. You were lying though. But if you do, play with big stuffins. That twat is really good.

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2019 1:21:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#22 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:44:20 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

The main bang was my “do you cheat” thread in the general forum. Not a soul fessed up! It remains a mystery how most get cheated, with very few who cheat? :)) Some even thought breaking the rules wasn’t cheating! LoL

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:46:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#23 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 5:15:15 PM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
The main bang was my “do you cheat” thread in the general forum. Not a soul fessed up! It remains a mystery how most get cheated, with very few who cheat? :)) Some even thought breaking the rules wasn’t cheating! LoL

haha yeah, lying white people. I mean that place was dead so maybe there werent' manY there and everyone is differnet like snowflakes and phone numbers most people don't have a clue about anything. THe jar, distraction, reset, distractions from jars and banging and noise aren't written well or at all in the rules so eihter the shit isn't there or they are written badly which causes whores to not understand and think the dumbest shit possible so that is alot of the reason.

but also, just dumb fucking white people

The Jedi  
#24 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 9:25:15 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Yeah like the call that was made against my goalie as I got the ball on my front three, and as I tossed the ball to the center man, my goalie moved his men over to the far side of his goal, and fucking believe it or not, he was called for a distraction, because their was movement behind my possession rod..
The call was made because I have the ability to shot on a second, so does that mean that any movement behind any shooting rod is a no no.. if that is the true case in point, then every player in the world is guilty of distraction after distraction after distraction in every game they play..

Seriously, my goalie can't move his defensive men to cover different zones on the table as I'm moving the ball in different zones to shoot, so my goalie can be in a good spot on goal to cover a hole in case I miss and it round robins back to our goal..

I call bullshit on the call..

You mean to tell me I can't move my goal men to adjust to the side my forward is passing to and from, before or during his pass so I can cover the side of the goal the ball my go after the offense is spent??

Just like an official calling a reset when the forwarded is pinning the ball... Case in point, how in the fucking hell can a defense reset a pinned ball... Seriously!
Under normal circumstances of play.
I'll fire any official for making that kind of call on my table!

Jedi

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2019 9:44:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#25 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 9:37:14 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

I've played this game for almost 50 years, and I have never been called, or have ever seen that call made...

It was a call to keep me from winning!
The Jedi  
#26 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 10:05:47 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Under Distraction. 20.4.1....This means movement of men behind the rod at the moment of the shooting rod,( 2rod, 5rod, 3rod) is not a foul.

The formula for freestyle!

Jedi
autechre  
#27 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 10:26:37 PM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
Yeah like the call that was made against my goalie as I got the ball on my front three, and as I tossed the ball to the center man, my goalie moved his men over to the far side of his goal, and fucking believe it or not, he was called for a distraction, because their was movement behind my possession rod..
The call was made because I have the ability to shot on a second, so does that mean that any movement behind any shooting rod is a no no.. if that is the true case in point, then every player in the world is guilty of distraction after distraction after distraction in every game they play..

Seriously, my goalie can't move his defensive men to cover different zones on the table as I'm moving the ball in different zones to shoot, so my goalie can be in a good spot on goal to cover a hole in case I miss and it round robins back to our goal..

I call bullshit on the call..

You mean to tell me I can't move my goal men to adjust to the side my forward is passing to and from, before or during his pass so I can cover the side of the goal the ball my go after the offense is spent??

Just like an official calling a reset when the forwarded is pinning the ball... Case in point, how in the fucking hell can a defense reset a pinned ball... Seriously!
Under normal circumstances of play.
I'll fire any official for making that kind of call on my table!

Jedi

you can call a reset cuz they are moving the rods like cunts or maybe they are banging the walls, jsut becaue it is pinned doesn't mean a goalie can't fuck with the table and distract the shooters brain and or make the shooter not execute.

See that is one of the problems, whores don't understand that. As for the other shit, if htere was video of it there would be video of it. Dumbfucks don't act the same way when there is video on the table.

edit: what i mean by moving the rods like cunts is so manyi people hold on to the handles really tight or lift up or push down or put pressure on one of the sides of the bearing and then they start moving the rods fast and they are friction fucking the table. So not only are they cunts but they think that because someone has it in a pin that they can do what they want. THat is why they speed up and then slow down if hte pin shooter lifts the man up and then goes back to faster when the pin resumes.

They are stupid and they have been doing it for decades or years and when i explain it to them they don't listen or get all butthurt and mad.

They are stupid. This is simple shit. Eeeevery fucking scene has these people. You should be able to spot them very quickly. They are dumbfucks and then if someone like me says something....Dumbfucks start dumbfucking. Low IQ dumbfucks.

I can move the goalie rods 20 times as fast yet much smoother because i am not a dumbfuck.

Then there are the peopel like mares that think they can bang the walls on every loose ball like your cunt champ. There is no reason to bang the wall when the ball is no were near the wall. They do it because they are dumbfucks, these peopel do it over and over and over again. Mares is much more efficient at it because he is better than all of the other dumbfucks. Most dumbfucks are just tryign to stay in front of it and not trying to catch it at all.

Cuntboy does a mix of cunt banging and catching it. You dumb cunts don't understand any of it.

Jedi, if you were smart you would have loved that i came here. Cuntboy is actually trying his hardest to stop doing 1 of the 3 cunt things he does this weekend. The bart o is going on and he is really trying to play fair on 5 bar d because of me. He is still gaying in the other 2 things he does. IF and when he understands all 3, he won't be such a cunt. He will mostly be an ex-cunt.

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2019 11:56:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 6:27:51 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

You really need to get my story straight, you've been way off target about The Jedi since you fell from the sky and landed here.

I don't have heros in this game.
I'm a dark Irish Indian Gypsy.
I don't make faults statements.

I'm a Singles player, NOT a doubles fan, although I do have a few players I have teamed up with.

I will be at world's this year!

Now take it for what it is, that way you won't have to look like a dipstick...

Colorado Oracle
autechre  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:22:34 PM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
You really need to get my story straight, you've been way off target about The Jedi since you fell from the sky and landed here.

I don't have heros in this game.
I'm a dark Irish Indian Gypsy.
I don't make faults statements.

I'm a Singles player, NOT a doubles fan, although I do have a few players I have teamed up with.

I will be at world's this year!

Now take it for what it is, that way you won't have to look like a dipstick...

Colorado Oracle

until i leave, this is my place. All you have to do is admit you and the others have lied a bunch of times and show me your tomahawk. I don't believe you, don't talk about worlds.

Go practice your tomahawk for a long, long time. Post it, so the fucking world can see it. Don't you want the world to see it. If you practice it, it might get better.

Just 2 things. Do those 2 things and i will be gone in 14 days or less. I don't want to be here, but i'm not leaving until you admit that you and the others lied a bunch of times. Yes, you tried sneaky lie. It didn't work, you didn't want to lie like todd and leo so you tried to sneaky lie. You should have just said you haven't ever seen it and can't do it and probably won't ever be able to do it.

But you lied. You stupid whores were already spamming ignorance and then you lied a bunch of times. You have praying this shit ends.

So 2 simple things, they are so simple and easy but you won't able to do either.

also, mcstuffins. He is a dumb white man from indiana, he has been playing for 30 years but donates in am events at medium to big tournaments. He cheats and he still sucks. He thinks the bumpers signal that he can hit bang the walls all he wants. He doesn't understand 2nd grade physics.

So you, todd, leo and mcstuffins. All of you lied, so admit for all of you, they won't get mad at you. Then you can the fbi like you said you did or were.

You are too proud to admit you lied, and you are sooooooooo scared to make a short ass fucking video of your favorite shot. Go practice it for 4 hours, you might be able to do a good one.

There are people watching that want too see your fucking tomahawk.

Don't you want to the world to see your shit?

The Jedi  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:51:39 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

This is definitely not your place, your like a home invasion at gun point, but your gun is a fake water gun, with no water, just got air.
Plus your detector is a broken unit.. that's the most hilarious thing about you, your so fucked out in the head, you don't know what truth is...

I have no desire to video my game, you'll see my game in the flesh in person soon enough, meaning the sound of the power that comes from me will hurt your ears and rattle your teeth as your standing at goal 80-90 % of the time.

Oh and another thing, I don't need to practice to smash you!

Jedi
autechre  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:39:17 PM(UTC)
autechre

i have told you 7 times, neither of us are going to worlds. You are lying inside of a lie, inside of another lie, inside a box filled with lies.

Just admit you have been lying and let everyone see your tomahawk.

You might inspire someone.

Mcstuffins will say it is awesome, just like when todd or leo lied and you cheered them on and acted like his their complete lies were owning me.

Just admit it and show everyone your tomahawk, i won't say anything, i won't say one word about it, do those 2 things and i am going to use VIDEO to show slice and leo what champ is and then i will go.

You want me to leave. Then you can go back to your routine. The other cunts aren't going to use this to talk back to you. The other cunts want me to leave to and they won't ever want to think about this again.

Just be honest for once and show your tomahawk. I will be gone very soon and i won't come back unless i see one of you whores saying something stupid about me.

Everyone will forget about this you can go back to your routine.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:08:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 11:44:22 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

I just realized your afraid of me Chris, that's why you don't want to go to world's... Your unsure of battling against the Jedi, because you'll never be able to live it down if you lose.. you would lose face, and your ego would bruse.
So its just easier for you to give any excuses, and get off the hook saying your evolution in the game, because that's a lie, because Tony Spredeman is the true evolution in the game.

That puts you as a chicken shit coward lying weak sauce hipicritical cunt...

JediROTN teacher
autechre  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 1:17:31 AM(UTC)
autechre

You don't have any clue what step 1 is when teaching someone how to play foosball. The student has to spend a month or 2 on step one and you don't know what it is.

stop lying and thinking that lying and making yourself look 600 times more stupid than your normal output is making you win something somehow.

You aren't going to go to worlds

YOU ARE COMPLETELY PREPARED TO HOLD ON TO A LIE FOR MONTHS AND YEARS FOR THE DATE TO COME AND THEN NOT GO

YOU ARE DIRTY AS FUCK

Make an admition for all of you for 3 months of lying and show your slow shit.

I am only going to make 1 to 7 posts a week to you, hopefully 1 to 3.

This place is fucked. YOu should go to the foosballboard and do your routine there. You should give these poor pricks here a break.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 13, 2019 1:35:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#34 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 7:44:23 PM(UTC)
autechre

jedlie, the chances of me going to worlds for 1 or 2 events went up from 1 to maybe 12 percent in the last 4 days. Maybe even more but i hope not because i don't want to. You won't be there though because that was all a lie. Do you even know that your fake challenge was a lie? The imaginary dumbfuck that was going to give you money to bet with isn't real. You made that dumbfuck up.

Then of course, 2 or 3 of the other dumbfucks said i was scared of you and your lie. They pep rallied around your lie. If both of us actually are there, You are going to hear my name and go to that table and tell me i suck while i am playing a match.

If you did actually go, you aren't going to do a fucking thing to me except try to sabotage me.

That gay whore mcstuffins might show up just to follow me around and stare at me with his rape face.

He won't play in anything though, the incapable will go for 3 days and 2 nights and just get drunk and kiss everyone's ass trying to get people to like him.

You will be lying to everyone

jedlie, do you smoke cigarettes? Do you stand 5 feet away from doors so little babies breathe that poison?

Have your imaginary friend sponsor you so you can win money there. Just lie to him. Tell him senior singles pays 3 g's and open pays 3 g's for 5th and you can easily get 5th.

Or you and todd train really hard and he will be inspired to sponsor you.

Why can't you get partners?

Are the people there not understanding how force sensitive you are?

Todd, did jedlie teach you how to do this? What did he teach you? What were the first five things he taught you?

Act like the passes aren't in there and act like it didn't come from me.

What Monkeys Eat  
#35 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 9:17:55 PM(UTC)
What Monkeys Eat

I'll take some tap dancing lessons from you Miller.
Where do I even buy tap shoes? I don't know?
todoubled73  
#36 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 9:56:19 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Man

Not sure why you keep bringing my name up. I will be at worlds again this year. If you show up maybe we will have a discussion about your remarks of raping my kid?
autechre  
#37 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 12:13:19 AM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
Not sure why you keep bringing my name up. I will be at worlds again this year. If you show up maybe we will have a discussion about your remarks of raping my kid?

dafuq? rupaul, lying drama pussy. Why do you keep lying? I never said anything about paying any attention of any kind to your kid? Or am i wrong? Where did i say somethign about paying any attention to anyone in your family?

Be a man and admit you have lied like 10 - 12 times. You didn't lie as much as jedlie, but you lied at least 10 times including the 2 in this post. If you wouldn't have lied and been so stupid then i wouldn't bring up your name and wouldn't have any clue who you are.

Be a man and admit you lied. Why do you liars think that you get to just lie? You people are everywhere.

Oh, look at you, are you going to beat me up or scold me for saying something i never said? Drama queen, are you really this stupid or is it just another lie.

You aren't going to do a fucking thing. Trust me though, there is a much greater chance that you will hit me before you simply admit that you lied, a bunch of times and pep rallied around other lies.

It is because you are stupid. Can you even do one pass that doesn't look like white trash?

You owe me money. You are so stupid and you can't do one pass that isn't white trash. You are so scared to put one pass on video on the internet. Just practice your favorite pass 8 hours a day for the rest of the month, it might not look to redneck.

Stop saying shit that i didn't say, infer, imply or even think about doing. You people are fucking scum.

Lying scum.

That must have been awesome when you and jedlie were training. Sounds like so much fun.

You whores have no fucking what to do

And you never fucking will.

Edited by user Monday, February 18, 2019 12:15:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#38 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:53:50 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post

I would buy a TICKET to see that beat down, even in another state

But knowing me, I would make a line with a sign that says" if you want a piece of this piece of shit just get a number and stand in line. .

Jedi

Edited by user Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:54:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages<12