May 05 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<8910
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
The Jedi  
#181 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:46:10 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

I don't have any metals in foosball, when has foosball ever gave out metals??

What foosball game do you play?

Now I have many one of a kind hand made trophies, etc,etc,. Most you don't deserve to even look at, for they are so unique..

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:52:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#182 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:53:02 AM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
I don't have any metals in foosball, when has foosball ever gave out metals??

What foosball game do you play?

Now I have many one of a kind hand made trophies, etc,etc,. Most you don't deserve to even look at, for they are so unique..

The metals you got for buttfucking.

The Jedi  
#183 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 7:52:08 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

It was more like buttspanking , than buttfucking, so yeah the hard wear is a token of smacking down the general player base of colo..
not only that but, oh never mind....its a prophet thing, that's beyond you!

Predicted the win on the forum a few month's before I did... Hahahahaha

OCO
Jedi
autechre  
#184 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 7:10:22 AM(UTC)
autechre

Why can't you stop lying? Why do you poleholes think that lying makes you look better? I know it makes you feel better. Why does lying make poleholes feel better? Lying should make feel like a dirty cunt. Dirty cunting should make you feel horrible.

You and lottytoddy hugscockalotty owe me many mills and you have to fuck and let me watch.

The Jedi  
#185 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 7:23:45 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

All you have to do is play investigator detective, look back in the past archives from 2009- 2013, look up my name of various log in names of Jedi, read every single page post I've written and see the pattern of my main prophecy, with all the little visions that came, or should I say come with it..

Good luck finding the Jedi scriptures !!!!!!

You should have seen everybody that read my visions, at first they all laughed at me, yeah haha, said I was delusional and etc,etc.. And then the fireball event came, I saw, and I won, and for days and days the forum was a ghost town, I left everyone speechless, no one could say one fucking thing to me, or about me..

I the jedi, The Colorado Oracle have now given 5 prophecies that have fully unfolded in the last 8 years.....

The prediction of the 2010 Fireball victory
The prediction of the 2012 civil war victory
The prediction of the 2013 civil war victory
The prediction of the 2014 points race victory

4 years later!

The prediction of the 2018 points race victory, that one was not on this forum, but instead mentioned directly in person to many players at that time, right from the horses mouth...

Read it and weep

The Colo Oracle
Master JediROTN teacher

Edited by user Monday, March 18, 2019 8:00:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#186 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 8:58:09 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Actually the prophecy of me closing out the 2018 points race in victory, was clinched and proven by a statement from a player, that had no idea that it was said prophetically by me that I was going to win the race.. Later in the middle month of the race half way into it, when mentioned who was going to win the points race?
This said player mentioned on the Facebook forum, " stop crying about it, the Jedi is going to win it".
Thus unknowingly giving clarification of yet another prophecy win from the Colo Oracle half way through the race. And yet enough time for many players to change the out come, and debunk the prophecy win within 8 weeks.

But NO!
Not one player had the game to overthrow my prophecy of wining the race, thus fulfilling it.

That is all

OCO
Jedi

Edited by user Monday, March 18, 2019 9:20:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AKPV22  
#187 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 9:21:37 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
Actually the prophecy of me closing out the 2018 points race in victory, was clinched and proven by a statement from a player, that had no idea that it was said prophetically by me that I was going to win the race.. Later in the middle month of the race half way into it, when mentioned who was going to win the points race?
This said player mentioned on the Facebook forum, " stop crying about it, the Jedi is going to win it".
Thus unknowingly giving clarification of yet another prophecy win from the Colo Oracle half way through the race. And yet enough time for many players to change the out come, and debunk the prophecy win within 8 weeks.

But NO!
Not one player had the game to overthrow my prophecy of wining the race, thus fulfilling it.

That is all

OCO
Jedi

I predicted you wouldn’t win a title at CO State. Wahoo I’m a prophet!

Prophet AK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Jedi-Ruler  
#188 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:39:46 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Love this thread!

I guess because nobody dares to touch it with out fear of all hell dumpped down upon them!

Long live dominance, long live a King!

Master Jedi,( 7 years and counting since trippling The 2013 Civil War )

CO

Edited by user Saturday, February 15, 2020 7:38:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 Pages«<8910