Apr 29 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tommie  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2013 10:30:51 PM(UTC)
Tommie

On behalf of the USA Women's Team, I'd like to extend a very appreciative THANK YOU for all of your support at Colorado State!

We've been raising funds most all year long to prepare for next month and Colorado stepped up HUGE! We raised more at Colorado State last weekend than we've raised at any one single tourney ALL YEAR!

A HUGE heartfelt THANK YOU to TONY DARDANO for donating some amazing bags that we were able to have embroidered for the raffle and auction! Tony, you are truly a special man and even though work prevented you from attending last weekend, I want you to know you weren't far from our hearts. Your presence and competitive spirit was missed in that awesome tournament room.

Thank you to everyone that donated balls for our Mannequin contest. I hope you enjoyed the guessing game as much as I enjoyed making it happen.

The amounts that people guessed were all over the board ... The lowest guess was 213 and the highest guess was 6,659! The correct amount was 830 and the silver foos charm prize, winning guess was 800. Nice job, JACK GRAY!

Thank you to everyone that placed bids on the auction items as well as placing bids on the Women for Open Mixed.

I don't know who won every item that we auctioned/raffled last weekend but here are some of the winners I DO know of:

Denver Zoo Tour - RICK REESE
Autographed Uncut Foos Card Set - DAN BARBER
Colorado Foosball Embroidered Backpack - DOUG WENNERSTROM
Colorado Foosball Embroidered Hiker Pack - JEFF ASHAN
Colorado Foosball Embroidered Small Duffle - GARAN SHAW
Colorado Foosball Embroidered Computer Bag - VICTOR ALGHAIS

OM auction:
Stayce Fowler played with VICTOR ALGHAIS
Shelly Langley played with BRENDAN FLAHERTY (for 2.7 million Hahahahaha!)
Traci Brubaker played with DAN BARBER
Tommie Bagley played with DAVE GUMMESON
Heather Genter played with ROBERT MARES

The US women had great results overall at Colorado State. Here are top 10 placings from the women's team:

STAYCE FOWLER
WD - 1st
WS - 3rd
OM - 7th (playing exclusively in the forward position)

SHELLY LANGLEY
WD - 1st
WS - 9th
OM - 9th

TRACI BRUBAKER
WS - 2nd
PS - 5th
WD - 9th

TOMMIE BAGLEY
OD - 4th
OM - 5th
WS - 5th
WD - 9th

HEATHER GENTER
OM - 2nd
WS - 7th

Thanks again to everyone for your support ... Now we work diligently on multi-table skills with our Coach, Dan Barber. We hope to make you all proud next month in France!

Wish us luck!

-Tommie-

The 2014 USA Women's Team

Liz Moore, Captain - Oklahoma
Christina Fuchs - California
Stayce Fowler - Ohio
Shelly Langley - Colorado
Melanee Tosh - Oklahoma
Traci Brubaker - Colorado
Tommie Bagley - Colorado
Kristin Grogan - Maryland
Heather Genter - Colorado

P.S. Congratulations to all winners and placers from last weekend! We all know Colorado is always a tough field and if you won or placed last weekend, you should be proud!

P. P. S. Thank you Sheri, Tommy and Tim for an AMAZING tournament! You guys did it top notch, first class all the way and you should be very proud of your efforts! Also, thank you to your awesome staff!

Edited by user Friday, November 15, 2013 10:48:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cofoosn  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2013 11:00:49 PM(UTC)
cofoosn

For both of you out there not on FB... The new WC 2014/13 poster was just released!

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Friday, November 15, 2013 11:02:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sir Slops-A-Lot  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2013 11:09:35 PM(UTC)
Sir Slops-A-Lot

Congratulations USA Women, and good luck!
Old Sweater  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2013 12:32:32 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Dammit, two 5 gallon buckets that are 80% full= 857 foosballs. I came up with 1,133 at the tourney and went with 1,(303)= Denver.