Apr 30 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages<12345>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jedi-Ruler  
#41 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 10:35:15 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

After teacher prepares food for thought for class, school will be in session!

Now everyone pay attention, because this next lesson is tricky to wrap your head around, and that depends on how small of a pea brain you all have, because one has to think outside the box on this next lession....!

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Friday, March 13, 2020 10:37:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#42 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2020 2:55:56 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

In this lession im going to blow up and destroy the meaning of the Ranking System...

definition of Expert

person with a high degree of skill in or knowledge of a certain subject.
having or demonstrating an impressive skill dexterity or knowledge.

definition of expertise

expert advice or opinion specialize knowledge

definition of pro

a professional especially in sports an expert in any field.

definition of professional

of, related to, engaged in, or suitable for a profession.
engaged in a Pacific activity as a source of livelihood, performed by persons receiving pay.
having great skill or expertise in a particular field or activity. a person following a profession. one who earns his livelihood as a sportsman. one who has an assured competent in a particular field or occupation.

definition of Master

a man having control over the action of another or others.
An original form from which copies can be made.
being the principal or leading force.
Being something specified in a superlative degree, a master plot.
to overcome or defeat.
to reduce to subjugation, break or tame.

definition of masterful

given to playing the master, impervious, domineering.
Fit to command, vigorous, powerful.
revealing mastery" his technique is genuinely masterful"

I am everything mentioned above, i fall in all three ranks.

a Master because I am a dominating player, in turn, allows me to be a pro, because I take home the bacon, and I am an expert because I have extreme knowledge in the game.

This is why I am an exception to the standard rule of ranking.

Continued... dont want to go to fast on this , let this post sink in those pea brains

Because later comes the topics of, why there is no such thing as slop, and why it's impossible for anyone to cheat !

These topics and much more, with sessions with the Jedi.

Edited by user Saturday, March 14, 2020 4:08:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#43 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2020 5:42:53 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Now on the other side of the coin for ranking is of course:

Beginner
Rookie
Amateur

And Beginner is not a Rank, flat out, wraps off, hands down, the bottom line in the nut shell...
(Bottom line in the Sea shell as in the jedi term, because table soccer is a game full of sharks in a pool)

These players are clueless as to what they were getting themselves into!
The nature of the chaotic nature of the game will either make you or break you at the beginning.

definition of rookie

an untrained recruit. a novice player. any inexperienced person.

definition of amateur

person who engages in any art science study or athletic activity, as a Pastime rather than as a profession. Athlete or player who has never participated in competition for money or a livelihood. One lacking professional skill, or ease in a certain area, not professional; unskillful.

These last two ranks is where the flaw in the points system for ranking is located, because a player dose not need to tour to REACH this caliber plateau in their game. Actually the fact is, no one has to tour to reach any Ranking...for it is based on the skill level a player allows themselfs to reach during training through time..ever how long it takes burning the midnight oil on their own table...... I trained for around 15 years on a table as a non competitive player from 71- to mid 80s..entered my first Ranking points event under Tom Speer, and boom, lo and behold im ranked as an expert right from the start out of the gate.

This is why a player doesn't need to spend thousands traveling the tour for ranking. You can do it all in your own comfort of your own home. Or at the local location.

for I tell you all, there are many many players that are way past that amateur caliber ranking, for they are way past the unskillful stage, or the lack of criteria of never participating in competition for money.
,but they are still rated a Amateur.

Thus they are sandbagging the amature class.

For remember this always in this game we gage in fluctuating points , and bumping down players rankings, for no one steps up to The table to compete as what their points resemble in black and white. You are not a number when your playing to win.

And of course, for look at the damage dent ive made in colo for the name sake of the expert class, and after 35 years my points have never changed to the next plateau..

Thus I have been sandbagging the expert class division for 20 years since ive been known as the jedi. .. because I have been professionally taking the money away from the colo player base for those many years.
This is why I am known as the ruler of the North, King of the Civil WAR events, Three points race event Champion, and now a new title to add to everyone's demise, short of my partner... adding again to the clinch of everything I preach of, pertaining to ranking and the Brokenness of it.

The whole world player base is off balance and in tilt!

Colo Oracle
Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Saturday, March 14, 2020 7:20:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#44 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2020 7:56:11 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

In this topic ill Start with the fact that the Colorado player base is the mecca location of the game on the whole planet

Colo foosball has the best of the best over all player base as a whole. We have one damn big family, more pros and masters per capita, our base floods the % on winning titles has a whole.. example.. once again colo players took home more titles than other regions of players.
Our Colo names are always in the results from everywhere around the world!

So yes to you people of skepticism, the Colo player base has and is the #1 player base in the world, donning the best players in the world.

You think not? or go figure, this is why many many players through out the last 10 years have moved here just to play the game!

well, it's the marijuana to.. but for the most part it's because of the world class level of the competition.

Colorado Oracle
Master JediROTN teacher

Jedi-Ruler  
#45 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2020 8:32:36 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Now here Mark these words..

Tony Spredeman STANDS in a League of his own, a singular Master Among Masters.
a self-made Master, for he became a Master in a very short time, dominates the world

But he does not represent a mecca player base as a whole where he comes from, for how many players come out of Florida? short of Brian Costello that I know of...

Not taking anything away from Tony, the player is a GOD in the game, A world buster.
But hes not the Mecca of one player base has a whole, unless that is, he moves to Colorado, then it would be a whole new ball game, all the way across the board.

Colorado Oracle
Master jediROTN teacher

Edited by user Saturday, March 14, 2020 8:49:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#46 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2020 9:05:13 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Lesson 03

Whats more important to the player when it comes to ranking ?

Pick one letter:

A) The location of the tournament on the planet
B) The name of the events in the tournament?
C) The caliber of the players in the event?

Continued

Edited by user Monday, March 16, 2020 1:37:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#47 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 1:09:54 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Top 2 Ranks

#1- Spredeman
*huge gap*
#2- Master

Tommy Yore did get Tony in singles in Florida. Thing is though, it was like a Tony Clone beating Tony! It is great that Tommy Yore is a great up and comer but IMO, it’s too bad his game doesn’t have his own origin. Of course if you’re going to pattern your game after someone, it might as well be Tony.

Florida Masters
Blake Robertson
Tom Yore and his kid Tommy
Scott O’Hare
Bobby Diaz
Probably soon to be Dylan Marshall

Ranking system has been a joke for 22-1/2 years that I know of.

Once you achieve a rank your rank should never retract just to increase demand. Like Mike Bowers is a Master and will always be a Master. Same for Spear and for fucks sake, it is Spear not Speer.

Other Colorado Players Dropped in Rank
Scott Rodriguez
Ditto Hobbs
Phil Washum
Roger Aamodt
Moose
Maybe Leo?

Probably with our long standing player base there is more.

Why feed the tour to achieve a rank that can retract?

Edited by user Sunday, March 15, 2020 9:58:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Cause I fucking added

autechre  
#48 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 6:22:46 AM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: Jedi-Ruler Go to Quoted Post
Lesson 03

????

Continued

THe only thing you teach is lying and talking like a fag. The probably is one or two people that learn from you because they think you are awesome and they want to be like you.

THese are lying sessions, these are pro master dumbfuck sessions. I don't know who is in charge of the jackets for the state tournament but if there is more than one then even if one of them felt so sorry for you and wanted you to feel good and put "master jedi" on your jacket without your real name, that person would instantly think about the "dafuq" look the 2nd person would give them and then would get fired.

Maybe if you weren't so gay and fucked up, these people wouldn't hate you so much.

They aren't going to put master on the jacket of a person who hasn't ever won an expert event.

If you want to be a pro then all you have to do is go to worlds and win expert singles and you will be a pro in january. You know that you won't win because if you actually thought you would then you would go.

That is how the world works, it doesn't matter how poor and gay a man is, if he thinks he has a 50 percent chance to win an event that they want to win, they go to the tournament.

You are so relentless with the fagtalk. That is what you are teaching.

Can you explain to me how your oracleness didn't see me coming? Your years and years of oracalling and you had no clue that i was going to ask you if you could do something that is in the freestyling category and you didn't know what to do and you went away for a week and came back with that lie?

i am just wondering how you didn't see that coming? Am i even better than i thought i was?

A fucking oracle didn't have any clue that i was going to make that oracle lie about watching a video.

You fagged an obvious lie out of your cockgarage in front of everyone. Everyone saw it. Those people that didn't order your jacket probably laughed about that if they saw it. THere is a good chance that they didn't so you don't have to worry about it.

Stop lying, if you stop lying, these people might forget about this in 3 years. They might 90 percent forget about how fucking gay you once were. I know that for at least 1 hour a day you know that at some point you are going to get on this website and lie and talk like a fag and you wish you could stop.

You can do it, you can stop all of this, just look at it like quitting smoking. It is difficult to stop smoking but smoking is gay and it poisons other people. Faggots smoke fags right in front of doors where people push their baby strollers with the baby in it and there is some dirty faggot smoking a cigarette and the baby is breathing the poison. THese faggots don't care. THat is like this where you lie and lie and gay.

This is poison You are poisoning the world.

Do you smoke cigarettes also?

Jedi-Ruler  
#49 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 1:12:31 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I didnt notice the spelling of spear, alot of times its the phone spelling out the words when I speak to the Android, im always having to edit. ..lol

Absolutely dear friend, tour is a waist of time, and money.. but you know SWEATER, Considering that worlds is now in Kinfucky rather than vegas, then all more the reason in not going to any world event there, hate that state with a passion, with the exception of the horse racing...

Say you know what would be out of this world...if worlds was relocated in Colo, then certain player's that dont like, or won't travel here would be forced to stay at home, or bold enough to show up?

For sure It was a wrong bad thing dropping down players rankings.. it hurt the Integrity of the game forever, its to late to recover the points system like the way it was in the 19th century.

I dont have trust and Faith in the system as a whole, its unreliable, and because its been broken for so long, players don't need it to reach the next plateau anymore... it's a shame, but the tour is obsolete nowadays, it carries no weight anymore being the extreme of the game..

This is why im so greatful to God im native-born to Colorado, this state is like a mini worlds every year at our state championships, the player attendance is really close to being the same. Not much of a difference bettween the two...

And of course, when I took the fire ball expert event, there were world champion title holders through out the whole bracket... how many world champions were there in that event? I forgot Sweater!
But many of the same during the other expert events during the Civil War tournaments.

Oops forgot my objective here...

Oh, it was surely unique to be a player that skipped rookie and amatuer class altogether.
But who would think the rank would be tattooed on me for 35 years...lol

It just goes to show you the brokeness of it. I win a state title against the best of the best in that event, and not one point,
meanwhile Ray and I are going to France to play for the World Cup on the USA team, and the system won't come forth.

truly pathetic

Colo Oracle
Master JediROTN teacher

Edited by user Monday, March 16, 2020 1:57:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#50 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 2:26:52 AM(UTC)
autechre

I didnt notice the spelling of spear, alot of times its the phone spelling out the words when I speak to the Android, im always having to edit. ..lol

Absolutely dear friend, tour is a waist of time, and money.. but you know SWEATER, Considering that worlds is now in Kinfucky rather than vegas, then all more the reason in not going to any world event there, hate that state with a passion, with the exception of the horse racing...

Say you know what would be out of this world...if worlds was relocated in Colo, then certain player's that dont like, or won't travel here would be forced to stay at home, or bold enough to show up?

For sure It was a wrong bad thing dropping down players rankings.. it hurt the Integrity of the game forever, its to late to recover the points system like the way it was in the 19th century.

I dont have trust and Faith in the system as a whole, its unreliable, and because its been broken for so long, players don't need it to reach the next plateau anymore... it's a shame, but the tour is obsolete nowadays, it carries no weight anymore being the extreme of the game..

This is why im so greatful to God im native-born to Colorado, this state is like a mini worlds every year at our state championships, the player attendance is really close to being the same. Not much of a difference bettween the two...

And of course, when I took the fire ball expert event, there were world champion title holders through out the whole bracket... how many world champions were there in that event? I forgot Sweater!
But many of the same during the other expert events during the Civil War tournaments.

Oops forgot my objective here...

Oh, it was surely unique to be a player that skipped rookie and amatuer class altogether.
But who would think the rank would be tattooed on me for 35 years...lol

It just goes to show you the brokeness of it. I win a state title against the best of the best in that event, and not one point,
meanwhile Ray and I are going to France to play for the World Cup on the USA team, and the system won't come forth.

truly pathetic

Colo Oracle
Master JediROTN teacher

Dicksucker, you are lying. You are crying about the point system to make It look like it is a legit reason for you to be so gay that you have been paying for 47 years and you haven't ever even been to the biggest tournament of the year.

Stop lying, you are unique because of the number of lies you have fagged out of your face and your fingers.

Apologize to me and i will go away, for a while. You are a horror movie

Sincerely tell me you are sorry.

Jedi-Ruler  
#51 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 2:33:11 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Well Sweater....But of course from the natural force of the North, and because the system has no back bone, I get to sandbag the expert ranking in france, because those bitches are going to underestimate me right out of the gate..lol hahahaha. ..............

I'm going to be their ultimate surprise Factor.( I can see it now ) WTF this players not an expert, as I'm making them sweat blood on their tables....is the USA team scamming us?, as their looking at eachother dumbfounded...

Yeah I can see it now as I shrug my shoulders. Sorry the American point system is broken, so dominating players like myself , fall through the cracks, sorry they dont know where to put me, so I myself became a Master by default, I win against all ranks...which is how and why I'm here now! Hehehehehehehe

wait till they get a load of the jediR.O.T.N.. I'm going to open up a whole new door.... this world needs an enema!

Colo Oracle Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Monday, March 16, 2020 2:46:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#52 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 3:06:25 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Hey Sweater one more thing...since I have to pay for my own USA uniform for the team, ill wear it back home at the local events off and on, that is if I get to keep what I pay for, I don't know, don't know what to expect in foosball nowadays?

Jedi
autechre  
#53 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 4:16:12 AM(UTC)
autechre

Well Sweater....But of course from the natural force of the North, and because the system has no back bone, I get to sandbag the expert ranking in france, because those bitches are going to underestimate me right out of the gate..lol hahahaha. ..............

I'm going to be their ultimate surprise Factor.( I can see it now ) WTF this players not an expert, as I'm making them sweat blood on their tables....is the USA team scamming us?, as their looking at eachother dumbfounded...

Yeah I can see it now as I shrug my shoulders. Sorry the American point system is broken, so dominating players like myself , fall through the cracks, sorry they dont know where to put me, so I myself became a Master by default, I win against all ranks...which is how and why I'm here now! Hehehehehehehe

wait till they get a load of the jediR.O.T.N.. I'm going to open up a whole new door.... this world needs an enema!

Colo Oracle Master jedi ROTN teacher

You don't win in any ranks. You haven't ever won any tournament in any rank.

Jedi-Ruler  
#54 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 8:09:28 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Ok class, school is now in session.

I see that the view count on this thread is over a thousand, good start for the class room.

Now lets get back to ranking.....

First off the definitions used for the ranks mentioned above, came right out of Webster's Dictionary, just for all of you Skeptics out there in la la land, but that's ok, after awhile some of this will sink into your " pea brain's" once you get the whole picture of what the game is all about.
And.... because for sure its not about ranking, for that comes from human selfishness Pride ego that is added to the game to give it Flair.

The table game alone by itself, the raw nature of the makeup design of the table, is not created from what we call ranking... its only about winning and making everyone else lose at the best of your ability, which has nothing to do with rank, because any player can be beaten on any day regardless of their rank.
This ranking of what is given us, we wear like a tattoo on our forehead, that can also be defeated, for Master's can be beaten by any ranking... although a beginner wouldn't have much of a snowball's chance in hell over coming a standard master, but in Table Soccer anything is possible, it could happen? But remember beginning players dont have a rank.

Our given rank is only as good as we up hold it on the table. No MATTER of their rank everybody can lose. so with this said, ranking becomes over rated, because in the end of the event, somebody wins, and its not always the highest ranks..

In the beginning the game went two directions, the bar room bar hack game, ( the con end of the game) and the professional end of the game that took the game to the competitive level ( the pro level of the game ) like where the game is today.

I am always running into past players from long ago say to me... "wow I never knew foosball was so big or this professional"
As I replied, yeah its been like that for 50 years, since 1970, and I think a few years befor that time...

remember, it has taken the game and we the players 50 years to get here where the game is today..

Its not the same as the game once was, to much has been added for the sake of monetary gain, and its not a gain for the player's by all means.

Jedi

Edited by user Monday, March 16, 2020 11:13:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#55 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 9:36:24 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

To look deeper into the points in ranking, Begginer and master is actually not effected by the points. Unless in the MASTER class different divisions are used.3rd Master, 2nd Master 1st Master, Grand Master.. GOD etc etc reaching a few million points.. after all how long will the game be around long enough for a player to reach a million points.

So unless division is added through out the next 50 years, a Master will still be a Master regardless of the points you give him throughout his career life in the game.

So then this takes us to the fact that Rookie, amateur, expert, are the only 3 ranks truly affected by points... this is where the real battle field is when a player makes the points for their ranking, more important than the winning factors.

As for myself I have never been concerned about my rank, ranking, or what the numbers are, that's all it is are numbers, they do not reflect on how a player performed from day-to-day week-to-week month-to-month and Through Time.

I tell you all viewing these page's, it truly cracks me up, that most players bitch moan, whine and cry about the game style I bring and lay on them on the table, as their left watching rather than playing.. now im not saying I dont lose and im sitting out the rest of the night... but when im in the money like the majority that I am. I can get all kinds of vile crap coming out of them during and after a match... blah blah blah blah blah, I just love boiling Ditto, he wins like one match out of ten, or once a year, whichever comes first.
I own that guy on and off the table, meanwhile blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Lol little does he know that's why he loses blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Jedi
Jedi-Ruler  
#56 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 9:59:58 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Ranking in table soccer reminds me of the colored belts in most martial arts, the only thing it is good for it to hold your pants up,
The only thing ranking is good for is a target on your back.

Master JediROTN teacher
Jedi-Ruler  
#57 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 11:07:47 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

These next few page's I will touch base with my up bringing on the table, who when where what why and how I got started onto the game of Table Soccer.

It was a brite warm day on December 11th of 1971. just kidding I won't write it out like that...lol

But I did get on a TABLE for the first time as a kid on Catalina island in the later 60s. It was a douche Meister with a plastic bubble over the table at the island arcade. I had no idea what it was about at first, but I got the just of it quickly.

Fast forward to 71 back in colo and abit older, ( 13 ) where on that date above I ran into a man named Doug Norbie, and he introduced me to a Mirko table..not sure how its spelled, but it somewhat had a glass field, and like a warrior, it was the first time I ever saw ball control that he was doing. And I was hooked!

Dec 11th 1971 started my relationship with the game, and ive been on the table since. writing an extensive book about the game, drawing diagrams on the table in offense and defense, and winning title jackets against the #1 player base in the field of the game, also myself being a part of that same field for many years in the last 2 decades ..

Where I learned my skill abilities without competing was my singular genius approach to the game.
I played my table time playing the game wherever the tables were at, learned the physical action movements of the table through out the 70s, untill THE TORNADO TABLE HIT THE FLOORS.

So I bought a tornado table, got the protractor ruler yardstick paper and colored pencils out, and I started to dissect and brake the table down In lanes zones holes and it's full grid of offense and defense and much much more like the jedi freestyle, fathered only by me.
The whole table was mapped out in full...

Those that have all read my book in the past has all gone to the next plateau!

The proof is in the pudding......

P.S. The Oracle power comes later!

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:27:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#58 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 7:10:16 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Class continues

In the mid 80s not sure what year, but the Lamplighter located in Littleton had tournaments held by Tom Spear, up untill that point of time I just played uncompetitive and just wrote about the game and had diagrams on the table itself and on paper, that many many Colo players got to see, that are still playing today.

I CARRY That same book today in my orange colo foosball bag.
My writings go back 40 years in total, and im adding to it all the time week after week, month after month..

I have over 5.000,00 page's of notes and thoughts of the game, and a record book of every tournament results im in since 2013...

This is why I know where I stand in the food chain of the game AGAINST THE BEST PLAYER BASE IN THE GAME!

Back to the bunny trail...
After Toms Ranking events were over after a few months ( AS IN LIKE A POINTS RACE...LOL ) I was rated as a expert Right out of the gate as my first registered rank..

This is why I have never competed under the ranking of rookie and amateur.. although there is only one event that I played as a Amateur in TSK events one year at Americas, because all players got bumped down a rank, so amateur doubles it was with Bruce Jones..... but to funny, that rank lasted for a week, for the next event I was back to expert... freaking hilarious!
Well we can't put the Jedi in Amateur again, that would be a slaughter, and he don't tour so can't bump him to pro.. hmmmm?
????? what to do with the jedi?????

Meanwhile back at the ranch in the mecca of Colo, It only took me around 6 years training on my own from 79 to when Tom was rating players, to be ranked as an Expert on a TORNADO table...soooo of course the two ranks that I skipped ( rookie and amateur) was the absolute result of my own personal training and genius level study the years before.

While the foosball world was competing the world, Miller was burning the midnight oil, for in those days The jedi wasn't born yet..

David M

Edited by user Tuesday, March 17, 2020 7:16:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#59 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 7:41:36 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

After being rated an Expert for my first registered ranking, I began playing competitive for the remainder of the 19th century, competing in places like Pinky's, The Odyssey in Fort Collins, other places that I can't remember the names of, and of course the golden q and Ecks Saloon.
and everywhere I played I was the result of major controversy on and off the table.. hehehehe!
just as that controversy is alive and well today, even on this forum as I preach

And then on Oktoberfest in the year 2000, I was given the name jedi for winning a game against a player blindfold, and I've been a legend ever sense, for my half written profile on this web site proves that fact beyond the Reasonable Doubt.!
First off my name jedi is not self proclaimed, and second the northern players never stopped my reign in the North, at that time neither did the world title holders of the Metro players that ventured up north, they got their ass handed to them when they entered my territory of the north, and that includes the location way later on in 2013 called the Bit of Billiards in Longmont, that was ruled and considered the Northern Territory of the North...
6 years later....
Now Ray Gun and the jedi are on the USA team competing for a World Cup...

and as Fooser X said "and the Legend Continues".......

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Tuesday, March 17, 2020 11:54:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#60 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:08:07 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

At this point in my story of being a Legend among players..... all one needs to do to know my story, is to read my story thread named "A story of rhyme and reason" .............

the official Colorado foosball Oracle
Master jedi ROTN teacher
9 Pages<12345>»