Apr 19 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
autechre  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 8:34:32 PM(UTC)
autechre

Then work 2 full time jobs for the next 20 years and give me half of it every month.

Actually. pay for huge life insurance policies. I mean huge, work 2 full time jobs for the next 2 years and pay huge premiums and then jump in front of 18 wheelers and before you do that do the paperwork so i get all of it.

autechre  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 2:38:44 AM(UTC)
autechre

jizzchins, do you have any clue about what is happening here? THe funny thing is, even if you do you won't explain it because it will make you look stupid. Either way both of you are so dumb and so slow.

Also, where is the lie at? i hope he is dead. Lol challenging people to matches he won't ever show up to because he got his butt hurt so he thought he would embarrass himself further and you two uncoordinated cunts joined in. All of you should be in prison right now getting ass to mouthed. If there weren't so many dumb lying cunts in the world there might not be wars.

Slice, is anybody crying? Lol, you called me a crybaby like 4 times. I wasn't ever crying. I can make you cry really easily. I will make you cry all day long. I will make your family want to leave you.

Yore has always been a cunt on the table. Todd is just telling him about half of it.

Dicksuckers, i have friends who are cunts. If someone points out the obvious, i am not going to act like a fucking faggot like you. You stupid cunts do it for people who don't give a fuck about you. It is because so so dumb.

Todoubled, if i don't get banned. You are fucking done here. Go suck the lie's dick. Make up with him.

Lol, you trained with him. Look at you go. Look at how stupid you are. Me vs you 2, in front of your fucking families and slice you can pull the crybaby card. People who cheat are the crybabies. YOu tell them to stop and they cry. You are so fucking stupid.

J-rod  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 7:32:57 AM(UTC)
J-rod

Originally Posted by: autechre Go to Quoted Post

Slice, is anybody crying? Lol, you called me a crybaby like 4 times. I wasn't ever crying. I can make you cry really easily. I will make you cry all day long. I will make your family want to leave you.

That shit's a little over the line. haven't been on this site for a minute, if you're fucking with him as friends that's cool, my bad, if you're serious, that's fucked up, Slice is about as cool as Nick, but don't fuck with my friends!

Edit, you sound like an asshole, let's never hang out, unless you wanna lose to a soulless ginger

Edited by user Wednesday, May 1, 2019 7:44:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 1:35:12 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Aha! The first “Clique Trickle” since the board opened back up! Others still in the lurk! :)

Plus Slice just got his “Clique Licked” like it or not! LoL!!!
DJ Trash-O-Matic  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 4:30:56 PM(UTC)
DJ Trash-O-Matic

Exactly J-Rod!

Trashy
autechre  
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2019 8:32:32 AM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: DJ Trash-O-Matic Go to Quoted Post
Exactly J-Rod!

Trashy

You might not understand exactly how much they have completely lied and used lies and bullshit to argue but I know you understand at least half of it. That is a whole lot of bullshit and lies. Slice has probably only lied very little or maybe not at all, i can't remember, but he is extremely ignorant and stupid.
autechre  
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2019 8:36:55 AM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: J-rod Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: autechre Go to Quoted Post

That shit's a little over the line. haven't been on this site for a minute, if you're fucking with him as friends that's cool, my bad, if you're serious, that's fucked up, Slice is about as cool as Nick, but don't fuck with my friends!

Edit, you sound like an asshole, let's never hang out, unless you wanna lose to a soulless ginger

You will be alright, they deserve a lot more than this. People who just rattle off lies and bullshit when they don't like someone deserve to fucking die.

autechre  
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2019 12:01:48 PM(UTC)
autechre