May 05 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
victor  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:31:31 PM(UTC)
victor

If you're a foosball fanatic like me, have a love for foosball culture/community and enjoy documentaries, you might like this movie. It's a documentary about professional Air Hockey. I want to say it parallels everything we're experiencing in the current state of foosball but apparently Air Hockey is in worse shape. They only hope to achieve what we have with foosball now, which is sad. The documentary throws foosball under the bus a few times and there's also a clip of , I believe, Sergie playing.

If you don't have a deep love for touring foosball (or air hockey) this movie might get a little boring. But if you do, you'll see a lot of similarities and connections to foosball, which is why I enjoyed it. (Honestly, it was a little drawn out. Just a little.)

Maybe the current state of foosball isn't so bad.

I'd recommend it if you have some time to kill. Plus it's free with Amazon Prime.

Way of the Puck

Here's the summary:

A documentary film about professional air hockey? Yes, the wait is over. What is it like to be a champion at a sport nobody knows about? A caricaturist, a clinical psychologist, a Buddhist wanderer, and an importer of wind-up musical jewelry boxes battle each other for air hockey world supremacy-and battle the world to save their beloved sport from extinction.