May 16 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
SDFoos  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 3:37:47 AM(UTC)
SDFoos

I believe I know the answer to this, but will ask.... are the Senior Events considered as "Specialty Events" and therefore not included as a choice with your Package?

Thanks!

Dean

Edited by user Monday, October 31, 2016 3:39:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SDFoos  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:25:30 PM(UTC)
SDFoos

My guess is that the Senior Events are not included as events that can be elected with your package as the flyer shows the entry for the Senior Events is $15 which I assume makes them Specialty Events.

Dean
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:46:49 PM(UTC)

Thank you, Dean, for answering Dean's question. By the way the IFP website is back up and running.
Slice/  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2016 12:55:18 AM(UTC)
Slice/

It's confusing Dean because when you look at the flyer the specialty events are marked with a double asterisk and the senior events are not. Now on the part about package deals it clearly shows the double asterisk followed by the note that specialty events cannot be included. Based off of this written evidence I would argue that you can include the senior events as part of your package deal. Besides, since the entry fees for the other events are higher than $15, TSK and Baller would come out ahead! Count them in your package deal old fart!
SDFoos  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2016 1:14:18 AM(UTC)
SDFoos

When you get as old as I am you are easily confused!! In the package or not, when I saw the price it does not make sense to use a package pick for a Senior event. Senior really should be 60 and over anyway :)

See you all in a couple of weeks!!!

Dean