Apr 19 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Old Sweater  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 1:25:35 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Which ever petty jealous fooser is imposing as JediROTN really needs to study the Jedi write. If you want to have equal fame you need equal game.
Next Level  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:02:37 PM(UTC)
Next Level

I think it is him.

Either way, I still like the new Jedi better. Short, quick and to the point messages. I've actually read them on this site so far.

NLRK
KC  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:13:52 PM(UTC)
KC

Walter, that is really strange. Have you talked to him by chance? Hard to imagine why someone would do this. KC
stormqueen  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:14:39 PM(UTC)
stormqueen

just need to say...that is NOT Jedi. He has not registered on this site. KC- Why is that hard to imagine? I think it is to be expected...
Old Sweater  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 10:37:44 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Anyone that really thinks that is the Jedi in the Attic results thread should go back and read it again. The construction of the sentence is different in some way, like to light and the misspellings are different and obvious. The Jedi haters always make fun of the Jedi's spelling but he can construct a sentence as well as anyone else I read on this board. The Jedi write is like the Jedi freestyle of play, one of a kind.
jediROTN  
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 10:52:07 PM(UTC)
jediROTN

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Anyone that really thinks that is the Jedi in the Attic results thread should go back and read it again. The construction of the sentence is different in some way, like to light and the misspellings are different and obvious. The Jedi haters always make fun of the Jedi's spelling but he can construct a sentence as well as anyone else I read on this board. The Jedi write is like the Jedi freestyle of play, one of a kind.

My style of play is one of a kind. People know how long my dominance rains supreme, from the north to the metro, I shall conquer all who question my game on the table.

JediROTN Teacher

Foosball,the #1 brutal & corrupted game of rank on earth,
ruled & Controlled on & off the table.
jediROTN  
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 10:55:44 PM(UTC)
jediROTN

Let me also add-

Sweater knows me better than most, and he feels like I would never challenge anyone publicly on this board, I let my playing speak for itself. There, is that a better sentence structure?

jediROTN
Foosball,the #1 brutal & corrupted game of rank on earth,
ruled & Controlled on & off the table.
Bolson  
#8 Posted : Friday, November 1, 2013 3:38:11 AM(UTC)
Bolson

Man

first thing I tried to do was snake that name for shits and giggles someone else beat me to the punch

Edited by user Friday, November 1, 2013 3:39:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#9 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2013 3:03:24 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

I guess KC is the only one fooled. Nappy knew it was to short.
Jedi-Ruler  
#10 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 10:53:56 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

This is what ive figured out since then, there were at least 3 jedi imposters at that time.
Two were players, and the other one was my half brother baggering my name months before he died of cancer in December,
Because one of them of the 3 stopped posting on these pages after Christmas.
Then I find out way later after 18 months, that December 2013 he was gone.
He mentioned a few times, " you are me and I am you" or somthing of that nature..

And then there were only two imposters after that..
but like always they get bored, because they know they aren't fooling anyone, because someone like SWEATER knows better,
For hes right about my writing, its one of a kind unique style, just like my game.

Master jedi ROTN teacher
Jedi-Ruler  
#11 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 11:49:22 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

It just amazes me throughout these years and as of late, how little by little by little through out these last 6 years, the forum peanut gallery diminished and withered into nothing....lol
I think I laid out the curses just alittle to thick!

But look who are the last ones standing here... a baseball buff, one Tournament Director, here and there superman flys over, and the Master jediR.O.T.N. teacher with 16 students in a private room, and last and least, some imp from the den of satan.

Everyone else is scared shitless to post anything of fear of anything happening to them in the curse department. .lol

Colo Oracle
Master jedi ROTN teacher
Jedi-Ruler  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2020 12:59:06 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I went back and read some of the imposter posts, to funny reading them now days... they were closely posting like me, but didnt sign on the line that I normally sign on, plus depending on the nature of my post, depends on how I sign...

And plus I talk like yoda, I reverse some wording here and there.. hahahaha
No imposter caught on to that one!

Master jediR.O.T.N. teacher ( PLUS MY POSTS HAD THE PERIODS IN BETWEEN THE TITLE NAME R.O.T.N.)

everything else is an impostor!
Jedi-Ruler  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2020 3:27:41 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Also there is another tell that the imposters didnt know about the jedi... I never capitalize the name -teacher-and they did...
and I referred to myself as in 3rd person, as in, " I the jedi", or like, the jedi will dominate the Metro South, or you can't fool the jedi....
These were the things I was talking about in my writing style that I called" the jedi code", no one ever caught on to It in my writings..

This was surely one of my best master plans back then, but nothing compared to my private class as of these days...hehehehe

Colo Oracle
Master jediROTN teacher

Edited by user Tuesday, March 31, 2020 4:00:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2020 3:40:02 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Originally Posted by: jediROTN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post

My style of play is one of a kind. People know how long my dominance rains supreme, from the north to the metro, I shall conquer all who question my game on the table.

JediROTN Teacher

Also....the one that posted this page didnt know I was at the hospital In the burn unit during that time of that date on Halloween..Oops! LOL

Colo Oracle
Master jediROTN teacher

Edited by user Tuesday, March 31, 2020 3:46:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified