May 16 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
bigcity  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:35:32 PM(UTC)
bigcity

I am ashamed to be a part of it!
#22 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:57:40 PM(UTC)

This must be what a roast thread looks like on the Maryland Foos web site.
Boogie  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:43:27 PM(UTC)
Boogie

Marylands roasts blow this one away. You should all be banned and city should have a tribute thread on another board after this one shuts down. Unless i save it with a dear boogie thread.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:52:26 PM(UTC)

Dean Martin was pretty cool though.
jediR.O.T.N.  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:54:49 PM(UTC)
jediR.O.T.N.

Originally Posted by: Carter Go to Quoted Post
"Macramé or macrame is a form of textile-making using knotting rather than weaving or knitting."

World's hardest word jumble, with one letter left out.

Actually I think you just down right misspelled the word. And now your trying to cover your balls claiming you left a letter out...Hmmmm, so let me get this straight. Your saying that City is so gay that he Macrame's his own daisy duke.
Ok then, WTF does daisy duke mean then? Or is that another world's hardest word jumble with a letter left out. Here, so if I put the letter (c) in the word duke, then we have the word "duck"with an ( e ) added, or were you attempting to spell fuck and instead hit the letter D, attempting to say Daisy Fuck..I dont get it, it just doesn't make any sense..
So in other words, this is some roast joke that you stole from a fourty year old virgin, was she a lesbian Nunn by any chance?
But now it makes perfect sense, why a Catholic priest resorts to alter boys, because 40 year old nunn's these days just dont put out or give up the cherry pie.

Note for City,

Sorry..I tried to find your answer as to why or what Carter was trying to say in his first post, but really, how can anyone read the mind of the head of a walking penis since it has no active working brain.

Jedi

Edited by user Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:00:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Foosball,the #1 brutal & corrupted game of rank on earth,
ruled & Controlled on & off the table.
Boogie  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:10:11 PM(UTC)
Boogie

Umm...miller- you need to visit the dear boogie thread and ask what "daisy dukes" are.

Lmmfao.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:12:32 PM(UTC)

Daisy Duke was a character on the critically acclaimed tv series Dukes of Hazzard. Her cut-off denim shorts were extremely sexy. There was a rap song in the early 90s referencing Daisy Dukes.
Boogie  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:13:51 PM(UTC)
Boogie

Originally Posted by: jediR.O.T.N. Go to Quoted Post
"Macramé or macrame is a form of textile-making using knotting rather than weaving or knitting."

Actually I think you just down right misspelled the word. And now your trying to cover your balls claiming you left a letter out...Hmmmm, so let me get this straight. Your saying that City is so gay that he Macrame's his own daisy duke.
Ok then, WTF does daisy duke mean then? Or is that another world's hardest word jumble with a letter left out. Here, so if I put the letter (c) in the word duke, then we have the word "duck"with an ( e ) added, or were you attempting to spell fuck and instead hit the letter D, attempting to say Daisy Fuck..I dont get it, it just doesn't make any sense..
So in other words, this is some roast joke that you stole from a fourty year old virgin, was she a lesbian Nunn by any chance?
But now it makes perfect sense, why a Catholic priest resorts to alter boys, because 40 year old nunn's these days just dont put out or give up the cherry pie.

Note for City,

Sorry..I tried to find your answer as to why or what Carter was trying to say in his first post, but really, how can anyone read the mind of the head of a walking penis since it has no active working brain.

Jedi

I have to save this shit, so i can post it on another non foosball forum that makes fun of these kinds of things...from carter spelling one word wrong to miller thinking "dukes" is supposed to be "ducks"...

Holy fail threads batman, this shit is getting worse...still lmao...

Carter, can you rename this the "lunchmeat alabammy" thread, and demand that after every sentence you have to add "Y'all"...

Edited by user Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:17:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:27:17 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Or is that another world's hardest word jumble with a letter left out. Here, so if I put the letter (c) in the word duke, then we have the word "duck"

LOL, Gene Hackman in the Eastwood film 'Unforgiven'
DJ Trash-O-Matic  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:27:45 PM(UTC)
DJ Trash-O-Matic

Roll Tide! Y'all

SouthernTrashy
Carter  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:33:04 PM(UTC)
Carter

Leaving a letter out would make a word misspelled you dumb ass, so STFU Chester! As of last year, Chester didn't even know who is Joe Biden. True story. Seriously, you are the dumbest assholes I have ever meet.

Wasn't your father a priest, or was it your uncle you were telling me about that turned you into Chester. Get back in your creeper van and quit trolling.

Henry has told me some really crazy stories in the past. Maybe you forget which lunactic stories you told, but I didn't and will share with the board if you keep trolling me.

Boogie  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:48:54 PM(UTC)
Boogie

Leaving a letter out would make a word misspelled you dumb ass, so STFU Chester! As of last year, Chester didn't even know who is Joe Biden. True story. Seriously, you are the dumbest assholes I have ever meet.

Wasn't your father a priest, or was it your uncle you were telling me about that turned you into Chester. Get back in your creeper van and quit trolling.

Henry has told me some really crazy stories in the past. Maybe you forget which lunactic stories you told, but I didn't and will share with the board if you keep trolling me.

Holy SHEEIT! This post is whats called a "crowbar". Its a lose-lose situation. Miller either backs off, (at which point everyone thinks he is scared to be exposed as a molester) or- he goes off on Carter, and Carter unleashes a 4 paragraph post with all kinds of gritty goodness.

Either way, miller is toast.

This is the first crowbar i have seen. Now, its a chessmatch! Who will outwit the other? Stay tuned!
jediR.O.T.N.  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 7:41:44 PM(UTC)
jediR.O.T.N.

Wow..now that was my first conclusion as to what daisy duke was referenced to. Dukes of hazards was lame...If it wasnt for the Daisy chic, It would have been off the air in the first 6 months. I could only take about 60 unbearable seconds watching the level of the 5th grade mentality of the programs. Here we have this General Orange car, running from a want a be gun flailing sheriff on a daily basis, jumping rivers, hitting mailbox's fence's, flying over missing bridge's, landing hard enough to distroy the car. Then at the end of the narrative Sherlock Homes country drama, when the General car sits off in the back ground, it looks like it just came out of the factory showroom, not a dent or scratch on it. Like did they ever break a window on that car? They should have named the car Christine!

But I still just cant justify that roast statement noted to City. He may be a dick at times, but gay he is not!

Say City. I have to admit that I miss you alittle, the foos scene is not the same without you. When are you coming back to foos in colo. Because I have a hundred on you if you ever play singles against weak stick sour sauce Carter.
Not to forget to mention..
BUT!
Im still patiently waiting for the jedi v/s Hammer battle match. But I got attacked and burned by a alien noid fire breathing dragon trying to rescue a damsel in distress on Holloween nite, so my way way long awaited planed battle match was postponed till a later date. But, and by the look of things, it appears ill be hitting the Turkey donk draw tomorrow nite.

Jedi

Edited by user Wednesday, November 27, 2013 3:00:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Foosball,the #1 brutal & corrupted game of rank on earth,
ruled & Controlled on & off the table.
Boogie  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:09:11 PM(UTC)
Boogie

"Weak stick sour sauce Carter".

Boom. Just like that, in yo face man.

Your move, Carter...
Old Sweater  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:04:41 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

The Ducks of Hazard was a dumb ass show. Daisy Duck was hot!
Rippin1  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:35:53 PM(UTC)
Rippin1

What is all this nonsense? Thats not Dave Miller posting this shit so why should Carter respond at all?! Carter this roast thread just got off on the wrong foot.. Kinda like Big City swingin' a golf club!
Boogie  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:30:39 AM(UTC)
Boogie

Originally Posted by: Rippin1 Go to Quoted Post
What is all this nonsense? Thats not Dave Miller posting this shit so why should Carter respond at all?! Carter this roast thread just got off on the wrong foot.. Kinda like Big City swingin' a golf club!

Theres 2 jediROTN's right now- the one that is posting in this thread IS in fact dave miller, so Carter is talking to the right guy.
SprayNPray  
#38 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2013 3:02:45 AM(UTC)
SprayNPray

Originally Posted by: jediR.O.T.N. Go to Quoted Post

Note for City,

Jedi

Ok, so I facepalmed 3 times and SMH twice in reading this post.... Can anyone beat that?
Old Sweater  
#39 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2013 3:26:49 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

I'm still amazed how the Jedi tied in duck for duke just like in my favorite Eastwood movie Unforgiven where Hackman reads the title 'The Duck(Duke)of Death' then preceded to beat the crap out of English Bob(Richard Harris)

Only a guy with creative writing skills could do this! That is like a one in a million shot!
Pimpinho  
#40 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:40:48 AM(UTC)
Pimpinho

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post

Only a guy with creative writing skills could do this! That is like a one in a million shot!

3 Pages<123>