Apr 29 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Sir Slops-A-Lot  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 9:32:28 PM(UTC)
Sir Slops-A-Lot

That weekend was fun, but completely draining. I'm clearly not 25 anymore. Today I had a one-hour massage, and I'm brand new. Make jokes if you want, but this lady was outstanding, and it truly is one hour, unlike those chains that give you a 50 minute massage followed by a 10 minute sales pitch. Her office is a block from the Cheez Palace. She charged me only 30 bucks (plus tip), and I'm sure she'll give you the same deal. Tell her Nick Toenjes sent you! Her website is newlifemassage3@yahoo.com
dethelf  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 10:19:52 PM(UTC)
dethelf

nick, at majors they usually do have a booth or something set up in the room for massage. that's a good idea for next year, have a massage station. dale hirokawa used to or still is in a relationship with a woman named amber i believe? she was a licensed masseuse, i wonder if she's still around? speaking of dale, where was he and shaun skillin this weekend? did i miss them or did they not make it out?
Old Sweater  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 10:35:43 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

I was in the room 22hrs and didn't see no Dale or Skillin Sat nor Sun? I forgot to ask Acuna about them.

Edited by user Monday, November 11, 2013 10:36:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sir Slops-A-Lot  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 10:57:36 PM(UTC)
Sir Slops-A-Lot

Yeah Moose, makes a lot of sense to have a CMT there to sort of rejuvenate players for a match or 2. It would've been great to see Shaun and Dale...2 of the nicest guys in the game...definitely the most fun to play against.
Old Sweater  
#5 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2013 9:22:03 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

I like the Asian joints with the free baseball trivia.

You no Tippy? Yeah, graduated 1969 out of La Junta and pitched mostly for the O's.