Apr 29 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Slice/  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:35:35 AM(UTC)
Slice/

Great job A$$holes!!!!!!!

Lol!

Great job winning AD Colorado State 2014! (That is when we played the final, right?) You guys played great!

I'm so proud that it was all Colorado! Yes Dustin, you're Colorado!
Old Sweater  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:34:38 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Yeah, both had a great State. Two 1st's and two 2nds for Rambo! Rambo has become the Predator!
FooserX  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:37:51 AM(UTC)
FooserX

Big ups to both of you guys! You both put in a ton of work leading up to the tourney, and it paid off.

Dustin and Rambo both had great weekends.

X

PS - Not sure if this will turn in points, but be careful Rambo of playing too much pits. Don't want to jump up to the next level before your front game can catch up!
"When I get to the table, that person, I don't care who they are, they're my mortal enemy. I hate them. " - John Grizzly
Left Hook  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:33:36 PM(UTC)
Left Hook

Congrats guys! Before the weekend started I knew that we were going to battle at some point in time, kingseat and the finals seemed like fitting times. You definitely deserved the wins. You played solid composed games throughout the whole weekend, even at 5 AM, and the work you put into practice paid off. It sucks to lose, but I am glad that you guys were the ones that were on the other side of the table.

Jim, you rock buddy! You definitely kept me in some matches with your tenacity and determination. You deserved to be in those finals! You have put a lot of work into becoming a solid goalie and I'm proud to have you as a partner. Thanks for hanging in there, I know how frustrating it must be for you to watch me play to my potential on a completely inconsistent basis.

I learned a lot from this weekend and I know that I need to decide to fully commit to practice if I am ever going to play at a consistently high level.

Again, congrats Dustin & Rambo!
FooserX  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:15:25 PM(UTC)
FooserX

Also congrats to Randy for winning RD with Rambo too - that's pretty badass.

And Gavin/Juan for their finish too in AD!

X
"When I get to the table, that person, I don't care who they are, they're my mortal enemy. I hate them. " - John Grizzly
Slice/  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 9:50:22 PM(UTC)
Slice/

Great playing Timmy! We are unbeatable in that division when we play our A games, no offense to the competition at all! Neither one of us has done it at forward. Doh! Kudos to Dustin for being able to.
Sorry in the final but I had no energy to be coach or cheerleader. Just enough to play intense and focused. I'm sorry to anybody who had to witness the bit of frustration display before I decompressed. I had to stay in competitive zone to stand a chance.
Old Sweater  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:43:24 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Originally Posted by: Slice/ Go to Quoted Post
Great playing Timmy! We are unbeatable in that division when we play our A games, no offense to the competition at all! Neither one of us has done it at forward. Doh! Kudos to Dustin for being able to.
Sorry in the final but I had no energy to be coach or cheerleader. Just enough to play intense and focused. I'm sorry to anybody who had to witness the bit of frustration display before I decompressed. I had to stay in competitive zone to stand a chance.

Wish I got to see it!! Congrats Gym & Tym!
Dustin Gatliff  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 1:59:44 AM(UTC)
Dustin Gatliff

Originally Posted by: Left Hook Go to Quoted Post
I need to decide to fully commit to practice if I am ever going to play at a consistently high level.

Not only did it make me realize this, it made me want it more than anything ever has. As lofty of a goal as this is, last night I promised myself never to go a single day without a quality practice session until I snag an open singles title. And then it's only one day off, and back to work again.

Rambo, if this didn't count for rating points, let's win it again next year :)

Thanks for all the support and respect guys. Loving the CO foos pride.