May 18 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jedi-Ruler  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:34:49 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I vanish from the forum for a year, and of course I prove once again no one can jump start these pages, quite like the Jedi can do...

And so let the chaos begin!

Colo Oracle
Master jediR.O.T.N.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:37:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: forgot letters

Jedi-Ruler  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:16:20 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Not sure what to surface at this time and era?

Many things come to mind????????

State title against all possible odds beyond everyone's belief...hahaha
And against all top pros and Masters from around the country, and of course our own Colo's best in the world.

The latest unfolding prophecy mentioned a year ago..hehehe

Why and how I dominated colo last year... after being told I wasn't going to...too funny

I know I know, how about the fact that no rank points are added for a Colo state title that Ray Gun and the jedi won.
What a piss poor system we have for the greatest game on the planet.
SIGH!

When is everyone going to learn when it comes to the jedi, you cant hold a candle of fire against me without a call out from me.

Colo Oracle

Edited by user Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:34:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:31:15 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Here was a reality check for a out of state player that asked me as of late at Jacks a few weeks ago,
He asked, " why dont you go on tour, "?

As I laughed, I mentioned, why for, I don't need to, nor do I have to, for in a very high percentage I can handle and sweep off the table any touring player that comes my way in my own dominat battle ground in my own state of affairs. Like after all, look what I did to you with the double dip, and made you walk off the table, because you can't contend with the speed of freestyle.

Then I added to the PUNCH. .. besides, I already have a Master caliber game, had it for some years now, so no need to spend ungodly amount travelling, rooms, food, oh... did I mention the entry v/s the pay back..... lol... are you kidding me.

Besides again, why tour if im not going to gain a point, because I would definitely cause alot of damage to the touring egos thats for sure.

Then he said, "but your only an expert"

My rebuttal was, dont make the common mistake that everyone else makes and beleave that!
Because experts don't rule a state in general, and become a legend in the process. LOL

As I walked away from the table....

Colo Oracle
Master jedi
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 12:18:23 AM(UTC)

I’m not sure what all that was about, but it was cool hearing Champ on KHOW yesterday, and then seeing him on 9 News with Loffredo getting five minutes of publicity. Champ is a very positive and well-spoken ambassador for foosball. Congrats Champ!
Jedi-Ruler  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 1:50:08 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Its ok Nick, I mean superman, you dont have to understand it right now, just go to the flow of whatever fills your fancy. ..
But basically, im going to have fun with it, I mean after all, im the only spirited soul in the land that has the gift of foresight.. no one in the history of the game as never had that power, with maybe out of the fluke, Johnny Horton as an exception, when he predicted he was going to win a said title..

I can totally respect that considering ive been doing that for years now, I mean after all, if you could be invisible would you exploit that power, or if you could fly, being the only one who could do such a thing...

Think about it? ???

And so.. welcome to my world

Colo Oracle
Master jedi

Edited by user Wednesday, February 12, 2020 1:51:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified