May 03 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
wil0567  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2015 3:42:59 PM(UTC)
wil0567

By means of this post , I am reserving the tables for June the 25th for a company 's event .foos tournament . I am not playing just running it ..

Well , here it is finally , another outing at Fat Cat , full of fun , competitiveness and beer !!

This will be a doubles tournament , random drawing , each player pay $5.00 to participate , 1st ,2nd & 3rd place takes the money .. I ll get the Fat Cat to add some extra cash to the prize to make it worth the effort .

This is going to be a blast , starting at 6:30 PM , DOUBLE ELIMINATION , 2 OUT OF 3 GAMES

No one here is an advanced player , so everyone shall have a good shot at winning this thing , just hit the ball forward , hit it hard and magical things happen.

We will also simultaneously be running a pig pong tournament for all those that have reached top 3 in the past , but this is a foos tournament first and foremost

Foosball is addictive and good fun. It's a game that requires quick reflexes and control. In this game, it's not so easy to keep your eye on the ball when you also have to juggle so many players.

Wil Arguedas
Account Executive
WB Mason
888-926-2766-ext 8029
Cell 973-476-5887

WB Mason is proud to announce the launch of their furniture website. Please visit the new site at www.wbmasoninteriors.com. Here you will find our full line of products and services

ead more on FamilyEducation: http://fun.familyeducati...45726.html#ixzz3cVbGXy3W