Sep 21 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
What Monkeys Eat  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:11:07 AM(UTC)
What Monkeys Eat

I would like to thank you for running a wonderful tourney for us.

We all appreciate it very much.

I do not believe you could have found a better venue around here in this area.

I do understand that some things didn't run as scheduled but that is only because you got such a overwhelming response from ours and the national player base. It could not be helped as some large tourneys have have to deal with.

All my kids that I got to come down and play immensely enjoyed themselves. Just about all them of came in tonight who attended state with excitement and plethora of questions for me. Which I'm so tired that they were difficult to answer.

I personally think you did a top notch job! I believe that every single one of my students will be in attendance next year.

Kudos to you!

We are very lucky to have you!
AKPV22  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 9:24:06 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Wow, what a non stop amazingly perfect weekend! I know I'm not well traveled in my "Tour Stops", or big tourneys if you will. But this weekend was by far and away the best Foosball related experience I've had to date. Great to see the amazing people from far and away, whose friendship never seems to be as such. It's like you've been living next door the entire time. Just a great feeling I can only hope I'll be able to one day explain. Great to make new friends, whom I instantly felt as if we've been friends since younger years.

So many laughs and great moments shared by all!

TSK Colorado Foosball) is such an amazing gift to our community, I can easily take them for granted by the pure Foos bliss experienced every time they throw/host an event. They really out did themselves this weekend. A tournament, LARGE ONE BY THE WAY, by the foosers for the foosers.

The kinks will def. be ironed out, year in and year out. Which will without a doubt make this a MUST for every fooser out there.

I can't believe how fortunate I am to be given the opportunity to be a part of this thing from the beginning. I can already see 10 years down the road and sharing stories of all the amazing TSK CO State moments.

So many shootouts...
Jennifer, sorry I didn't even come close to showing up for our event. Next year, we are smashing nerds and taking titles. And you can quote me on that! You were def. a boss ass b!*ch when it came to helping out in every way shape and form in the getting this tournament run, and I am beyond thankful for you!

Sheri, Tommy, Tim ... There aren't enough kind and thoughtful words for me to express my gratitude for all the hard work you've put in. We all owe you are most sincere thanks!

Olivia, Ashley, Bridget, Raylynn, You gals are an obvious reflection of your parents, as you are so willing to just get things done and do what it takes. Loved sharing some hilarious moments with you ladies!

Charles it was great to finally meet you. You are an amazing ambassador for this great sport we all love. Thanks for all you do to keep foosball alive and well! And wow that drink was delish!

Jim I'm absolutely impressed with everything about ya man. Great to be able to put a face to the name! Working with you was an absolute pleasure, and I can't wait to put in some more work with you in the near future. LET'S GET READY FOR FOOSBALL!!!!!!

Randy, dude, you're a boss! Always getting *ish! done and just kicking ass in general. No way that tourney get's done without you!

There are so many people left I should thank and shout out, it's 2AM I just got home, and my dogs are making me jealous with how comfy they looked passed the F out next to me. I love you and and can't wait to see you again soon!

Until the next time!

May the Foos be with you!!

-AK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
FooserX  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:09:42 PM(UTC)
FooserX

Ditto to all this. Everyone who helped out at the front desk deserves massive thank yous and props. Rusche, Princess, Jen, Ken, Cheez, Randy etc etc...everyone who sacrificed their own time, focus, and overall tourney enjoyment for everyone else. I didn't hear a lot of table maintenance calls, but when I did, I saw it being taken care of immediately.

As much hard work as I think went into this, I'm sure it's only the tip of the iceberg, and we all don't really know what a beast this was to throw, and all of the problems you guys dealt with quietly.

From strictly a player's standpoint, it went by flawlessly. Sure there were a few conflict issues that will be tweaked next time, but it was still a great time. Anyone who doesn't expect long waits at big tourneys is kidding themselves.

It was such a great weekend. It made me miss touring all over again.

Thank you guys!

X
"When I get to the table, that person, I don't care who they are, they're my mortal enemy. I hate them. " - John Grizzly
DJ Trash-O-Matic  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:40:15 PM(UTC)
DJ Trash-O-Matic

Thanks for all the hard work that was put into this!
Props to all involved!

TiredTrashyPlayedLikeCrapola

PS...Sorry to my partners, you deserved much better!