Apr 19 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
autechre  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:28:37 AM(UTC)
autechre

Are you whores not even going to say thank you? Some of you whores haven't given me the money you owe me. Wouldn't you be upset that you hadn't gotten the money that multiple whores owe you? I'm not picking on you, you did a lot of fagtalking and there are maybe 3 or 4 of you, not counting jedi?

Jedi will probably come back now if he sees this so blame yourselves for not giving me the money you owe me and not even saying you are sorry or thanking me. The funny thing is that dumbfuck thinks that shit happened because i or someone got me to do it.

No little lying jedi,

Jedi, jedie today.

To those who owe me money, start sucking dick and pay me. I came here to help you dumbfucks, you are so dumb that you had no clue.

Slice, i bet i can get champ to talk like a fag in his gay kiss room. Give me the money you owe me and i will go out there like you told me i should. Champ and i will have that conversation in his gay kiss room.

Lol and mcstuffy? stuffins? What's wrong, does nobody want to play with you. Sometimes i wish i had that problem. I wish i could be just a regular common dumbfuck that doesn't feel pain from looking at dumbfucks because i will be just like the dumbfucks. You owe me the most, start sucking dick.

And the dude that said 20 people in colorado? Lol you owe me 300k, why did you even think that?

autechre  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:31:48 AM(UTC)
autechre

or start getting paid for sucking dick.